* In the first game, Cielo gets out of confinement by ''throwing a cat at the guard''.
** Cielo is pretty good at providing these.
--> Ya can't be reasonin' with god, bro! Maybe I should show him some jammin' Latin rhythm, oh yeah baby, dig it!
* Cielo's reaction to when he sees Argilla dressing as Sera is priceless.
-->'''Cielo''': Okay... Dis seriously won't work.
-->'''Gale''': Why is that?
-->'''Cielo''': Obviously! Sera isn't dis tall, her hair is way different and her arms ain't dat thick-- ''*Smack*'' Oow.
-->'''Argilla''': Well, excuse me.
* Mick The Slug trying to escape, only to run into the Embryon before Heat repeats his line about tearing him apart.
** Setting up for the repeated threat, Argilla prompts Serph by asking, "What was it Heat said, again?" Your options are: "I think it was something like..." (prompting Heat yourself) or "I don't remember." Pick the second one?
-->'''Heat''' (''to Serph''): [[VitriolicBestBuds You really suck.]] (''to Mick'') I'm gonna tear you apart, you fat freak!
* Titania threatening Serph when revisiting Coordinate 136.
-->'''Titania''': I'll ram this Sugar Key so far up your ass that it can watch me kick the crap out of you!
* Cielo suggesting that Sera uses Latin Rhythm Jammin' [[spoiler: to quell God's anger]], complete with a little dance.
* The look on Roland's face when he gets called "the clever one" by Argilla.
* The mantra named [[spoiler: ''Wikipedia'']]
* The Hip Hop / [[spoiler: Hee Hoo]] Brothers. Full stop.