* In ''Anime/DigimonAdventure'', [=LadyDevimon=] and Angewomon's until then violent DesignatedGirlFight became ''hilarious'' once they started [[ArmorPiercingSlap slapping each other]]. Tai(Taichi), Izzy(Koushirou) and Kari's (Hikari) reaction [[CatFight amped up the hilarity even more.]]
--> '''Tai:''' ''"Wow, how scary!"''
--> '''Izzy''': ''"Women are indeed dangerous [[BewareTheNiceOnes once they're upset...]]"''
--> '''Kari''': ''[[YouGoGirl Don't let her beat you! Hit her! Hit her harder, harder, HARDER!]]''
** Izzy's dub line in this scene is even funnier.
--> '''Izzy''': [[NotSoAboveItAll I know I shouldn't watch this]], but...''[[GirlOnGirlIsHot I can't take my eyes off!]]''
** Kari's reaction was pure hilarity...normally an [[OutOfCharacterMoment OOC moment]] can be jarring, but from the usually sweet and soft spoken Kari...it was comedic gold.
--> '''Kari''': [[YouGoGirl Come on Angewomon! Knock that witch's block off! Go!!!]]
** And Lady-Devimon attempts to stab Angewomon with her Black Poison only for Mega Kabuterimon to get between them...and cause Lady-Devimon's needle (which is her '''hand''') to snap right off.
--> '''Lady-Devimon:''' Arrgh! You broke it!
--> '''Mega Kabuterimon:''' Aw, send me the bill.
** And when Angewomon recovered, she angrily told him to back off because the fight is her's alone. Hikari/Kari isn't the only one who is that into the battle.
* When Mimi refuses to sing karaoke to awaken [=ShogunGeckomon=], Tai tries singing himself, followed by Joe and a duet by Agumon and Gomamon. In the Japanese version, where Mimi sings the ending song, everyone tries to sing the same song, but are horribly off key and mess up the lyrics that the only thing funnier may be the other characters' reactions.
* Tentomon accidentally reveals he's not a stuffed animal in front of Izzy's parents. Naturally they freak when they hear him talking...and Izzy's mom faints. The look on Izzy's face during this whole event is what just makes this scene so perfect! XD
** He was like, "Oops! Well, now that you know I can talk..."
** The baby pulling on Yokomon's petal in the train, Yokomon so fed up with the brat pulling on her, finally screams at the kid to let her go. Forgetting she's suppose to be a stuffed doll. The train goes dead silent. [[OhCrap The looks on our 7 heroes faces]]...just brilliant.
* When the kids are trying to hitchhike to Odaiba, Yamato gives it a shot and a woman in a sports car pulls up and [[MrsRobinson wants him to get in.]] And the ''faces!''
-->'''Taichi''': Why'd you refuse?!
-->'''Yamato''': (Embarassed) We couldn't all fit in the car!!!
* The kids all chilling at Devimon's illusion mansion, (yes another bath scene), the boys and their digimon are on one side, the girls on the other. The girls have a relaxing time, until they realize Gomamon is with them on their side. [[HilarityEnsues Naturally]], the girls get ticked, throw Gomamon over to the other side, the boys all wondering where the HELL he came from!
* At the final battle, when they all get their gusto and find the power within, when its Gabumon's turn to reminisce...
** Gabumon: "As for you Matt..." Matt: "You don't have to say anything... I know." "There was that time when-" "Yeah that's right, I remember." "And then you and I-" "I know.." "Remember when we-?" "Didn't you hear me? I said you don't have to say anything." As clips of various moments from the series play.
* Anytime a Numemon, or when Sukamon and Chuumon hit on Mimi...[[HilarityEnsues expect this]].
* Episode 44 has [=MetalGreymon's=] Giga Destroyer (a giant missile) against a Garbagemon, who counters with his Poop Bazooka (ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin). The doink that happens when they collide just seals the deal.
** Mimi catching one of their projectiles in mid-air, and throwing it back. The look on their and Puppetmon's faces is priceless.
* During Episode 11, Gomamon and Piyomon manage to trick a [[TheGuardsMustBeCrazy dumb Bakemon guard]] (they know he's dumb because, [[LittleKnownFacts according to Gomamon]], Digimon who blow [[SnotBubble Snot Bubbles]] are easily tricked), into letting them go by demanding he start torturing them
* During the FinalBattle:
--> '''Mimi:''' [[WhatTheHellHero "Next time, Lillymon, could you use someone else as a boomerang?"]]
--> '''Lillymon:''' "Sorry, but I wanted to make sure you came back to me!"
--> '''Bakemon:''' "You guys are weird Digimon."
* This ''was'' dubbed by SabanEntertainment, who dubbed ''SamuraiPizzaCats'', so it's no wonder that some of the English jokes came off as clever and funny.
* Basically the entire movie was full of RapidFireComedy. At one point, Tai and Izzy leave their computers, and when they get back, Tai's cat walks away from it, as the computer says "Thank you for visiting ''meow!'' dot com".
** Just after the battle with Diaboromon.
--> '''Izzy''': I'm, about, to ''barf!''
--> '''Tai''': Ready to try the cake?
** During a scene that Izzy is away from the room, Tai gets frustrated at the losing battle against Diablomon and hits the computer, causing it to blue screen. Cue epic OhCrap face.
** When Agumon and Tentomon are racing to deal with Infernamon, this hilarious exchange occurs:
-->'''Tentamon''': Does this information super highway have a rest stop? I have to go!
-->'''Agumon''':(clearly annoyed) You should've gone before you left! JUST HOLD IT!
*** Soon after this happens:
--->'''Agumon''': (whispering) Let's sneak up quietly and take him out.
--->'''Tentamon''': (as loudly as physically possible) ELECTRO SHOCKER!!
--->'''Agumon''': That was quietly!?
* The rebellious Numemon getting Nanimon [[DrunkOnMilk drunk on soda]]. Granted, in the original, he did get drunk on beer, but the dub is so blatantly FrothyMugsOfWater that it's borderline GettingCrapPastTheRadar.
* In episode 49, the Digimon don't have enough energy to digivolve. Seeing them in the digivolution scene as nothing happens is funny enough, but the dialogue makes it hilarious.
-->'''Tentomon:''' "Tentomon digivolve to... Kabu– never mind."\\
'''Agumon:''' "Agumon digivolve to... Greymon! [beat] Greymon!" ''(cut to Agumon, very much untransformed, flailing his arms around)'' "Greymon! Yeah, I'm Greymon! I'm big and I'm bad and I'm–"
* Phantomon's reaction to an oncoming angry Birdramon.
-->'''Phantomon:''' Oh, it's just a bird. ...A large bird, I grant you. A large, angry bird- AHH!
* Myotismon's assertion that "Dreams do not exist for the stupid!" is hilariously audacious.
* The dubbed version of when they're trying to call their parents using Digital World phone booths.
-->'''Matt:''' What planet did ''I'' dial?
* The dub sneaks in some hilarious puns while they're in the normal world, all delivered as background events or from random bystanders.
** As Mammothmon is raging through traffic, a man in a car comments "Wow, if that's a car he must have a lot of trunk space."
** Another is a single line delivered on the news before they switch to covering the monster attacks: "The horses' condition has been reported to be stable."
* When the Numemon pop out of the vending machines and chase after the children, Sora is left standing pointing at them with a hilarious mix of OhCrap and not having a clue what's going on expression. Also in the dub her delivery of "how did ''they'' get ''here''?" is brilliant, with some added hilarity of her standing stock still as Mimi zooms past her screaming "Who cares? Run!"
** From the same episode, Mimi's hilarious delivery as she is being chased by Monzaemon lampshading how ridiculous the situation is:
--> '''Mimi:''' This isn't funny! I'm being chased by a giant stuffed bear!
* Mimi gets carried off by a group of Pagumon. Tai and Izzy rush into the building looking for her and assume she is in the room ahead. Sora is behind them and, seeing Mimi's dress lying around, warns them not to go in. Naturally Tai and Izzy walk in on Mimi in the bath and get bottles thrown at their heads.
* When Etemon's Dark Music causes Greymon and Garurumon to de-Digivolve, Tentomon asks...
--> '''Tentomon:''' Does rock and roll have that effect in your world?
--> '''Sora:''' Only on our parents.