* Glen torturing the locked up Mall Cops...with the story of how he discovered his sexuality.
* This exchange:
--> '''C.J.:''' These are all your problems, not mine.
--> '''Kenneth:''' If I put my foot up your ass, would that be your problem?
* Kenneth and Andy exchanging messages via sign-board:
-->FORT PASTOR GONE NO HELP COMING
-->WHAT'S THE BAD NEWS?
* In the DVD extra scenes featuring Andy's video log, he feels guilty over taking part in the game where they shoot zombies who look like celebrities. Not for taking part, but for shooting "Burt Reynolds".
** Plus the celebrity-shooting scene itself.
* The banter between CJ and Ana when she's asking to bandage Kenneth's arm.
--> '''CJ:''' What are you? A fucking doctor?
--> '''Ana:''' [[SophisticatedAsHell No, I'm a fucking nurse]].
* CJ passes time in jail by reading an article on the Top 10 qualities of a successful relationship. When he's trying to persuade Kenneth to give him a weapon to fight zombies, he says "Trust: important quality in a successful relationship".