->''"These are serious investigations, but, undeniably, there are moments that...y'know, border on the humorous."''
* The deadpan voiceovers reading the sexually charged transcripts on ''To Catch a Predator'' are funny enough, but doubly so when Hansen himself reads them back to the potential pedo:
-->'''Hansen''': You say, 'I'd love to [[[SoundEffectBleep bleep]]] a young man, deep [bleep] and [bleep] him [bleep]'. [[SophisticatedAsHell Do you recall that?]]
** The unbleeped line is "I'd love to suck a young man, deepthroat and drain him dry". Imagine those words coming out of Hansen's mouth.
* The Conan O'Brien spoof. The dialogue is almost verbatim what's said in some of these segments. It's the context--Conan walked into the house by accident and his claims of innocence are true--that make it funny.
* One man who arrived completely naked into the decoy house was allowed to leave... ''[[TooDumbToLive only to get busted for the same exact thing less than 24 hours later.]]'' Chris Hansen, understandably irritated, confronts him at a UsefulNotes/McDonalds, and the predator proclaims "I was only trying to get something to eat!" several times. He was clothed that time, in a "God Bless America" shirt.
* The predator with the screen name [="GenericWhiteMale"=] can be mildly amusing, considering that about 95 percent of the predators on the show are white males.
* Most of Hansen's lines are DeadpanSnarker comedy gold. Some highlights include, "No hug for me?", "It's a little late for that, [[TotallyRadical dawg]]", and, of course, "Marvin, you're ''[[NakedPeopleAreFunny naked!]]''"