* At the end of a sidequest where you help the Makers rebuild an ancient construct, Death [[LetUsNeverSpeakOfThisAgain requests that the construct doesn't tell anyone that he helped it without reward]].
* Death's reaction to having to help Uriel when he goes to Earth:
-->'''Death:''' Oh, dammit.
* Death's reply when Maker Elder Eideard says they must resurrect the now-destroyed Corrupted Guardian?
-->'''Death:''' How many times would you have me kill him?
* Perhaps this won't seem that funny in the translation to text, but the combination of Death's incredulity and Blackroot's cheerful obliviousness might elicit a few chuckles.
-->'''Death:''' Your realm teeters on the brink of destruction and [[YouHaveGotToBeKiddingMe you ask me to]] ''feed'' you?!
-->'''Blackroot:''' *happily* If it's not too much trouble!
* Karn's introduction:
-->'''Karn:''' Folks around town call me "pup" or "lad", but I prefer my own name... "Karn".
-->'''Death:''' "Pup" it is then.
* When Karn throws Death to help him reach distant places, he sometimes says:
-->'''Karn:''' You (Death) jump like a lassie!
* Death's opinion on Construct-tipping.
-->'''Death:''' A fine sport.
* Death every time he delivers a sarcastic one-liner.