* Felicia can sit on top of everyone head, allowing for some bizarre reactions from the fighters.
* Lord Raptor's Hell Dunk attack. Its crazy enough that Lord Raptor has a heavy metal zombie motif going on, but he can even turn you into a basketball and ''style on you.''
* Anakaris' Pharaoh's Curse, which can turn even the most badass warrior into a RidiculouslyCuteCritter.
* When fighting a female fighter, Huitzil's introduction has [[TagalongKid Cecil]] blush and open his arms to her before Hutzil silently grabs him by the back of his shirt and places him out of the way.
* After kicking the opponent out of his coffin at the end of his ES Mummy Drop, Anakaris manages to slam the coffin's door shut on his own hand.
* Lord Raptor in conversation with his agent:
--> '''Agent''': Raptor, baby, you need a gimmick!
--> '''Raptor''': A gimmick? A ''gimmick!?'' '''''How many bleedin' zombies play rock?!'''''
--> '''Agent''': (utterly deadpan) You'd be surprised.
* Anakaris is ''not'' all there. Understandable, as he ''has'' been mummified, and thus has no brain. Most of what he says is WordSalad.
-->"All hail the imperial... Pudding! There are lizards in my pants!"\\
"Onions are tickling my brain."
* Lord Raptor´s PissTakeRap from the eleventh episode. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdO-yO-bfrU It has to be seen to be believed.]]
* The RunningGag of people mentioning that Rikuo is oddly attractive for a fishman, to the point that he lampshades it in the final episode.
* "Beelzebub's bollocks! Where'd those things come from!?" An Aensland noble's comment upon seeing the Phobos for the first time.