* Goofy throws ''himself'' across a river thanks to cartoon physics.
* Maleficent thinking that the pinnacle of Lady Tremaine's ambitions were to be Prince Charming's mother-in-law.
* Maleficent considering asking Queen Grimhilde's help, but realizing that it'd be impossible to get her away from her mirror for more than 20 minutes.
* Mad Madame Mim bursting into Maleficent's throne room to yell at her--and offer to join her.
* Minnie asking Mickey that if she's his ''best'' girl, who are the ''other'' girls?
* The Abraham Lincoln robot being stuck in a perpetual state of writing the Gettysburg Address, and asking Mickey for advice.
* Mickey and the gang contact Maleficent, who is trapped in Inpotentia, via a séance. While Maleficent is giving Mickey information on how to undo the spell, she takes a second to mess with Mickey's head by lampshading their [[EnemyMine need to work together]] with a DoubleEntendre, which ''really'' disturbs Mickey.
** The fact that the scéance is held by Esmeralda. Not [[Disney/TheHunchbackOfNotreDame the one from Paris]], [[NamesTheSame the original one]] from the Penny Arcade. The confusion is even Lampshaded with the Penny Arcade Esmeralda wondering who this "other" Esmeralda is.
* The trip aboard the Submarine Voyage ride, specifically after things turned real "Through a certain amount of trial and error, Mickey and Donald found the controls for the interior lights ( a major improvement over the red bulbs ), [[HellIsThatNoise the klaxons]], the exterior spotlights, and, in one memorable instance, [[StuffBlowingUp the torpedoes."]]