* "No way... he just ate my hair!"
* Cissnei and Zack in Gongaga (regarding Zack's parents):
-->'''Cissnei:''' They're worried that, after all of this, you won't be able to find a wife.
-->'''Zack:''' What's up with that?
* Early in the game, while the two are on a mission in Wutai, Angeal explains to Zack that he doesn't use the Buster Sword to avoid causing any unnecessary wear and tear. Later on, Angeal uses the the sword to save Zack's life. When Zack notices this, the following exchange occurs:
-->'''Zack:''' Oh. Sorry if your sword got any wear, tear, or rust on it.
-->'''Angeal:''' You're a little more important than my sword, Zack... but just a little.
* Sephiroth jerking the phone away from his ear when Zack gets excited on the other end is worth a mention.
** And shortly after that, "Yes, Zack. For real."
** The way that Zack said "Excellent! ... Um... Probably!" was hilarious as well.
* The Magic Pot DMW has Zack thrusting his hands into said pot to rummage for rare items, while the Magic Pot looks to be twitching something painful. Add to that the grin and thumbs up he gives you when he grabs something, combined with the over the top 'ItemGet' pose and fanfare. To say nothing of the other Chocobo Mode DMW cut scenes, like Zack and a Chocobo strutting up to enemies before leaping up to deliver a drop kick together, or Zack clasping his hands and almost ''praying'' to the Moogle to power up his Materia.
** And there's the scene with the tripping Tonberry...[[FridgeBrilliance it also explains why they usually walk slowly]].
* Zack fighting Sahagins with a beach umbrella. That is all.
** NOPE! Zack fighting a BEHEMOTH with a beach umbrella. THAT, is all.
* Banora in Chapter 3: Genesis watches Zack move to run after Angeal and calmly sticks his foot out to trip him. EvilIsPetty it seems.
* Zack gets an email from someone who is quite obviously Yuffie, recruiting him for treasure hunting. He files it under "Spam."
** Also, eventually after getting mission after mission from Yuffie, Zack [[FridgeLogic realizes "Wait...how did she even GET my email address anyway?"]]
* Lazard asks Zack what his dream is:
-->'''Zack:''' To be a hero!
-->'''Lazard:''' Good... Unattainable dreams are the best kind.
* "Uh-huh... Aaaand? And and and?!"
* When building a flower wagon for Aerith, you can get parts for 2 extra ones: the second one is an improvement on the initial one, but the third one, which is built mostly out of Shinra parts, resembles an unholy mixture of a pram and a hot rod: when Aerith takes it for a spin, she's first confronted by Shinra scientist who wants to buy it for 10,000 Gil and turn it into a weapon (which Aerith actually briefly considers because she's poor) and then a group of Shinra soldiers that take it for a rogue robot and prepare to destroy it.
* Some of the fan club emails hide these. The first Silver Elite email reveals Sephiroth to be kind of excessive. He uses the highest grade shampoo and conditioner made by Shinra, a whole bottle of each every time, and it has thirteen scents mixed in. Wow.