* Red making his own siren noises when he becomes a mall cop.
** ANYTHING by Red like when he rolls around or walks on his butt
* In a bid to figure out Super Cow's identity, Red Guy opens a dry cleaners for superheroes. Almost immediately he is besieged by a mob of costumed crusaders.
-->'''Red Guy''': ''(Holding up one costume)'' ''Corn Cob Man?'' [[HypocriticalHumor There's a lot of sick people in this town]]. See [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovtXCsIsHGQ here]]
** When Chicken pretends to be Super Cow and tries to speak Spanish, but not very well. "¿Donde esta el baño? -- "Where is the bathroom?"
--->'''Red Guy:''' I don't know what you just said. ''BUT I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU SAID IT''!!
** Red tries to lure out Supercow by pretending to be a superhero crushed a huge chunk of kryptonite.
--->''"Help, superhero down. Need assistance."''
* A nurse telling Cow that she has been retroactively banned from sumo wrestling.
-->'''Nurse''': You won't be wrestling today, yesterday, or three years ago!
* In one episode, Flem and Earl forget that they're taking a bath together, and ask Flem's dad how they forgot where they were. He doesn't know. The Red Guy then shows up dressed as a doctor and [[NoFourthWall directly addresses the audience with an explanation.]]
-->'''The Red Guy''': Of ''course'' Flem's dad couldn't explain what had happened, because HE'S AN IDIOT! Oh just ''look'' at those shorts.
** And after he explains it, he himself forgets who he is, and flies through the wall and into the sunset thinking that he is Amelia Earhart
* Red reading a fairy tale from a cookbook in "Goin' My Way":
--->"And then, the Three Little Bacon Steaks '''''were put in the oven''''' and baked at 350, '''''smothered in chocolate'''''! The end."
* In "The Legend of Sailcat" (which is weird even by their standards) they have one bit where Flem's dad sings that "when someone's depressed or has had a bad day (Sailcat) can always drop in with the right thing to say". What does Sailcat say to the bawling Cow? "[[spoiler: Don't be depressed Cow, people like you ''because'' you're big and fat and ugly. Go with it!]]"
* From "Comet!": ''"PLEASE, walk this way."'' (Red bounces on his butt and everyone except Chicken does the same)
** Red freaking out from the comet (actually Chicken pranking him with a golf ball).
--->''Make up your mind, comet!''
** "[[OhCrap Oh grandma.]] '''WE'RE ALL DEAD MEAT!"'''
* From the episode where Cow accidentally swallows Chicken, they take her to "Dr. Heiney". He proceeds to do a series of random tests before taking a "milk sample" from Cow.
-->'''Dad''': Uh, doctor what is the point of this experiment?
-->'''Dr. Heiney''': Well, ''I'm'' thirsty, and your daughter's a cow. DO THE MATH!
* Red's epic breakdown in "I Scream, Man", and then ending up in a mental clinic for it.
-->'''Red''': AAAAAHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! I don't have any ice cream! Not one, so! EVER! (Hangs near the side of the cop, then switches to a calm, quiet voice) I don't even like ice cream, (switches back to LargeHam mode) OR KIDS! It says "Eye Screem" on my truck, not "Ice Cream"! Get it? 'cause I SCREAM!!! Look at me. (screams while spinning in circles) SCREAMING IS MY HOBBYYYYYY!!!!!!.
-->'''Policeman''': (hits Red with a sausage) It's the padded cell for you, scream man!
** Also, he tries to give Chicken ice cubes in a cone and Cow a beaver in a cone (SURPRISE!).
** Red makes a NoAnimalsWereHarmed statement at the end of the episode... and then he complains that HE was harmed instead (more than once).
*** And he [[BreakingTheFourthWall blames creator David Feiss for his misery]].
* From "The Great Pantzini," Red (as The Great Pantzini) making Mike the micro-trunked elephant cry by bringing up the time he crushed the Chinese acrobats (now referred to as, "The Chinese Pancakes.") and Red trying to convince Chicken that a weenie dog is his one-trick pony.
* "You don't think? What are you, ''communists''?"
* ''All'' of "Who's Afraid of the Dark?", especially Dr. Laxslax, who's scared of ''everything''.
** And it all culminates in Mom and Dad deciding to adopt Dr. Laxslax on the spot even though he's a grown man.
* After the "[[GettingCrapPastTheRadar Buffalo Gals]]" [[ItMakesSenseInContext break into the duo's house & starts eating their carpet]].
-->'''Dad''': ''(jumping onto Mom in fear)'' Don't let 'em get me! Don't let 'em get me!
-->'''Mom''': They're not after ''you''. *laughs*
* In "Sergeant Weenie Arms", when the titular drill sergeant orders Chicken, Flem, and Earl to cut down a cave-tree as part of their Weenie Marine training. With their ''faces''.
* In "Child Star", Red finishes shooting his movie with Cow as the star, only to discover that he is completely out of a movie since the camera didn't have film in it. His solution? When he goes to present the film, he ''improvises using shadow puppets''. [[spoiler:And it works.]]
-->'''Red Guy:''' Pretty little girl, starring in ''Pretty Little Girl''. Uh, a pretty little girl went for a walk, ''(Red is revealed to be in the projector room)'' and met Jaime the neighbor boy whose cat was stuck in a tree. Uh, then invited all her friends to a tea party, where they, um, ooh, danced and [[SuddenlyShouting MADE MERRY!]] And--and--and had cake, and, and...ohhhh... The end. ''(ends by showing a silhouette of his rear)''
-->'''Mr. Carp:''' Panced! Get down here! ''(The Red Guy goes up to him by rolling on the floor)'' [[spoiler:Oh, you're a ''genius!'']]
-->'''Red Guy:''' [[spoiler:''(gasp)'' I am?]]
-->'''Mr. Carp:''' [[spoiler:Oh yes, yes. It's got action, it's got drama, it's got dance! Oh, it's going to be a hit hit hit! Oh, welcome to Hollywood, Mr. Panced!]]
* The cashier yelling at Chicken for having a credit card with 25 cents worth of credit on it on "Free Inside."
* On "Perpetual Energy": Dad doing shadow puppets with the perpetual energy light (a bunny, a big, fat pig, and a silhouetted woman he refers to as "Grandpa").
* From "The Karate Chick":
** Ben Panced's (the karate teacher) line's, "In karate, butt fu is most revered. ''(suggestively)'': And rear-viewed."
** Ben Panced getting attacked by a shark (and liking it) while recreating the pole balance scene from ''The Karate Kid''.
** The homeless veterinarian's story of how he went insane: he worked as a vet for a company that made sure chickens were healthy, not knowing until it was too late that it's for O.F.C. (Ohio Fried Chicken), a company that processes chickens for food. When he saw his best patient, Lamar, get turned into a chicken loaf sandwich, he tried to revive him, but to no avail. Chicken then uses this new knowledge to trigger the homeless vet and get Dick the Bully ([[PunchClockVillain who's only a bully on school days; on weekends, he collects money for charity and helps the poor]]) to fight him by wrapping himself in bread and putting himself on a roasting spit over a fire.
* In ''The Ugliest Wienie Part 2'' (Or 3), Dad exclaims that Cow and Chicken are about to become thespians, to which Mom reproachfully responds "Oh honey."
* Every time Dad and Mom make comments about how one's either a man or one's a lady.
-->'''Dad''': It's times like these that make me proud to feel like a MAN!
-->'''Mom''': Me too, dear!
* "The Babysitter": The depressed comedian's stories at The Sad Club, which make Mom and Dad laugh and complain that the man is terrible:
-->'''Depressed Comedian''' ''(tearfully)'': And then my cat ran away, right before my fiancee dumped me, but I didn't get message 'cuz they repossessed my phone. And I showed up at the church to find her...''(bawling)'': ''marrying my cat''! ''(sobs)''
-->'''Depressed Comedian''' ''(tearfully)'': [[NoodleIncident ...then, the gangrene set in, and then my grandma beat up my dog]]! ''(sobs)''