* The first SeasonFinale.
* Jules finds out Laurie and Grayson slept together before she and Grayson started dating, and her decision over who to be mad at turns into a full-blown parody of ''Series/TheBachelor''.
* Laurie's extensive [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52qie5goqQ coffee order]]. Her [[MotorMouth delivery]] also makes it RapidFireComedy.
--> '''Laurie:''' Oh, hey, Rach. Now, bear with me, I have to order for everyone: Okay, I'll have one [[HashHouseLingo Soy Largie, one Teeny Tiny]], one Teeny Teeny Tiny Unleaded, one Plain Jane, extra Yum-- what the hell, make it a double Yum-- Uhhh, a Baby Joey, a Midnight with a Full Moon (hold the pumpkin), [[BreathlessNonSequitur a medium coffee]], I need a Heavy D, in a travel mug, please, two Crazy Ivans, a [[Literature/TheLordOfTheRings Sauron's Eye]]-- also, I need a '''Damn!''' and an iced '''Damn!''', a Sneaky Pete, a Double Drip with a snip of whip, and a Frap-Cap, heavy on the (imitating the blender)'' crcccrcccrcrch! crcrcrrrchcrcrch!'' Oh, and let's see, what's fresh? Okay, well I'll take three Raisin Happy Muffins, a French Moustache, and-- ugh, a Fart Muffin, that is ''not'' for me. Oh, and I forgot to order my own coffee! Can I get a Taye Diggs, which is black and extra strong and smooth, but also very sweet?
--> '''Rachel''': ''(stares at Laurie, dumbfounded)''
* The funeral for Big Joe, Jules' beloved oversized wine glass.
** There [[RunningGag was also]] a funeral for the even bigger Big Carl, which was replaced by Big Lou, which was replaced by Big Tippi, which was replaced by Big Chuck.
* On 2x20, Grayson's impression of Travis is probably the hardest the show has even made me laugh, but then it was followed by he and Jules kissing...
* Jules, Grayson and Travis eating "caveman style"
* The tag at the end of the season 4 premiere, which parodies the "coming this season" previews by showing events that WON'T happen including Jules, Ellie and Laurie all getting pregnant by the same man, Jules actually being a witch, and a cameo by Michelle Williams as Laurie's step-sister
* “I always laugh at dudes in dresses. It’s a staple of British comedy!”
* Jules wins a dodge ball match by getting hit on the face a lot
* About ''Top Gun'': If (Goose and Maverick) kissed it'd be a more honest movie wouldn't it?
* Andy telling Lisa that he's willing to commit to a relationship by taking out LIVE snakes from his pockets. ItMakesSenseInContext
* From the season 4 finale:
** This exchange
--> '''Jules''': You know what the problem is with drinking when you're really sad?
--> '''Tom''': No.
--> '''Jules''': Me neither. Let's order another bottle
** Grayson's terrible audition tape to Hollywood casting agencies