* In the book, Coraline writes a story on her father's computer:
-->THERE WAS A GIRL HER NAME WAS APPLE. SHE USED TO DANCE A LOT. SHE DANCED AND DANCED UNTIL HER FEET TURND INTO [[RougeAnglesOfSatin SOSSAJES]] THE END.
* In the book, the name of the man upstairs who claims to train mice is never named until the end, when Coraline learns from Spink and Forcible that it's Mr. Bobo. She then realizes that she missed out on a great opportunity, as how often can you call someone "Mr. Bobo"?
[[caption-width-right:350:[[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin Exactly what the subtitle state.]]]]
* Wybie telling Coraline to wear gloves next time because the stick she's been using to dowse for the past 10 minutes was poison oak, which led to the page picture.
* The theatre scene is even funnier when you think of Coraline's reaction to it, and how every kid in the audience probably felt the same!
* After she defeats the Other Mother, Coraline is visited by the Cat again in her own world, and she asks if he's mad about being thrown at the Other Mother as a last ditch effort. The Cat's expression is priceless. Probably because you know he can't ''say'' how he feels, because he's not in the Other World where he can talk.
* In the movie after Coraline finds the hot water tank, right before she marks down the hot water tank, we see "12 disgusting bugs!" written down. Then when she presses a button, it causes a power surge and causes some problems on Dad's computer, making him yell "[[BigNo NOOOOOO!]]" and Coraline gets an "OhCrap" expression on her face, before she runs back to the closet, puts a label "DON'T PUSH" back on and then presses the button, causing everything to go back to normal and then she walks out, trying to act like she didn't do anything.
* While reading tea leaves, Miss Spink and Miss Forcible argue whether Coraline is in danger or about to meet "a tall, handsome beast".
-->'''Miss Spink''': "I see a very peculiar hand!"
-->'''Miss Forcible''': [''takes the cup and turns it clockwise''] "''I'' see a giraffe."
** The Other Forcible and Spink's [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zJnA3F34CU "Sirens of the Sea"]] song. It has to be seen to be believed. Coraline's reaction to the Other Miss Forcible emerging [[FanDisservice nearly nude]] in a seashell pretty much mirrors that of the audience.
--->'''Coraline:''' [[NoJustNoReaction Oh my God...]]
* MY KINGDOOOOOOOMMM FOR A HOOOOOOOORRRSSSEEEEE!!!! *crash*
* Other Wybie getting cotton candy stuck all over his body and Coraline pulling it off him and eating it during the mouse circus. She leaves one stuck to his head that the Other Father pulls off when Coraline goes to sleep.
* "You're just like them!". Might also be a ShoutOut to ''Franchise/SilentHill''.
** Wybie goofing around with a banana slug.
* Coraline's Father asking her if she has any "magic mud" because he has a terrible case of writer's rash on his [[CurseCutShort -]]
* It occurs in a NightmareFuel moment, but when the Other Parents try to get Coraline to sew buttons in her eyes so she can stay there forever, the Other Father is about to say that the needle is "so sharp she won't feel a thing" when the Other Mother angrily kicks him under the table as if to say [[SayingTooMuch "quit telling her things!"]]
* The Other Father and Bobinsky real nightmarish form is Both NightmareFuel and PlayedForLaughs.