* In the book, Coraline writes a story on her father's computer:
-->THERE WAS A GIRL HER NAME WAS APPLE. SHE USED TO DANCE A LOT. SHE DANCED AND DANCED UNTIL HER FEET TURNED INTO SOSSAJES THE END.
* In the book, the name of the man upstairs who claims to train mice is never named until the end, when Coraline learns from Spink and Forcible that it's Mr. Bobo. She then realizes that she missed out on a great opportunity, as how often can you call someone "Mr. Bobo"?
* The theatre scene. Real children are huge perverts.
** Even funnier when you think of Coraline's reaction to it, and how every kid in the audience probably felt the same!
*** Now think of how you would create the parallel world of a 11-year-old who expects "everything to be better"!
* After she defeats the Other Mother, Coraline is visited by the Cat again in her own world, and she asks if he's mad about being thrown at the Other Mother as a last ditch effort. The Cat's expression is priceless. Probably because you know he can't ''say'' how he feels, because he's not in the Other World where he can talk.
* In the movie after Coraline finds the hot water tank, right before she marks down the hot water tank, we see "12 disgusting bugs!" written down. Then when she presses a button, it causes a power surge and causes some problems on Dad's computer, making him yell "[[BigNo NOOOOOO!]]" and Coraline gets an "OhCrap" expression on her face, before she runs back to the closet, puts a label "DON'T PUSH" back on and then presses the button, causing everything to go back to normal and then she walks out, trying to act like she didn't do anything.
* While reading tea leaves, Miss Spink and Miss Forcible argue whether Coraline is in danger or about to meet "a tall, handsome beast".
-->'''Miss Spink''': "I see a very peculiar hand."
-->'''Miss Forcible''': [''takes the cup and turns it clockwise''] "I see a giraffe!"
* MY KINGDOOOOOOOMMM FOR A HOOOOOOOORRRSSSEEEEE!!!! *crash*
* "You're just like them!". Might also be a ShoutOut to ''SilentHill''.