[[folder: Disney's Cinderella]]
* During the work song sequence, there's a fun little gag where Jaq and Gus travel through the house and eventually slide down a cobweb like the batpole, with Gus swinging around on it with all the giddiness of a little kid.
* The silly-looking face Lucifer makes when Lady Tremaine calls Cinderella into her room.
** He makes another great one when looking for the mice under the teacups. Right after lifting the correct one, putting it back down, and then realizing what he just did, Lucifer does an excellent WildTake.
** The other face he made when one of the stepsisters scream.
** Gus mocking Lucifer's big, waddling butt.
** Lucifer finally catches Gus under a teacup just as the mouse is touched by the Fairy Godmother's transforming spell. As Lucifer looks under the empty cup and realizes that he's suddenly on a ''horse'', Gus whinnies in his face. Cue Lucifer scampering away while doing the best OhCrap a cat can manage.
** Early on, Cinderella tries to think of Lucifer's good qualities so Bruno can get along with Lucifer, but can't come up with any. ("There must be ''something'' good about him.") The look on Bruno and Lucifer's faces at this faint praise is priceless.
* Every scene with the king. Especially the bouncing on the bed.
-->'''King:''' What title would you like?\\
'''Duke:''' Sir, she got away.\\
'''King:''' "Sir Shegotaway"? Hmm. A peculiar title, but if that's what you-- ''([[HairTriggerTemper face turns red]])'' [[OhCrap she]] ''[[BigWhat WHAT??]]''
* Also, any scene with the Grand Duke.
-->'''Grand Duke:''' (''talking to an empty chair'') Your Majesty, I see no point in beating about the bush. I regret to inform you, Sire, that the young lady has disappeared, leaving behind only this glass slipper. Yes. I'll do it.(''pauses, then hears the King snoring'') No. I... just... can't...
* Lucifer covering his ears and leaving because the stepsisters "music lesson" is ''that'' bad.
* "Sing, sweet, Nightingale...Aaaaahaaaaahaaaa...." Anastasia's finger gets stuck in the flute, and she tries to pull it out...repeatedly hitting Drizella with the flute, causing her to go "Hiii-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi!"
* This conversation really does it best:
-->'''Tremaine''': Every eligible maiden is to attend!
-->'''Drizella''': Why that's us!
-->'''Anastasia''': And I'm so eligible.
-->'''Cinderella''': That means I can go too!
-->'''Drizella''': Her, dancing with the prince?!
-->'''Anastasia''': (''sarcastically imitating Cinderella'') I'd be honored your highness, would you mind holding my broom?
* Drizella telling Cinderella to get up.
-->'''Drizella:''' Wake up, stupid!
* Cinderella keeps expecting the Fairy Godmother to fix her ruined dress, but the Fairy Godmother keeps on doing everything to prepare her to the ball ''except'' this. It takes Cinderella pointing out the shape of her dress for the Fairy Godmother to finally take notice.
* Prince Charming trying to tell Cinderella that ''he's'' the prince as she runs away.
* The two mice trying to steal the key. Jaq was inside Lady Tremaine's pocket when she briefly considers letting Cinderella go, but decides against it and drops the key back down, and she pats it, hitting Jaq's head. Then Gus was hiding in a tea cup. Lady Tremaine asked if the Duke wanted some tea, a drop of it nearly touched Gus's stomach when the Duke says "no thanks".
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNSm1Xmt9Ew Happy Birthday!]]"
* The entire scene of the stepsisters trying on the glass slipper. Anastasia slams the poor footman's head into the piano, and Drizella contorts her foot so much to make it fit that the slipper flies off and nearly breaks.
* As Cinderella and Prince Charming run towards their carriage after their wedding, Cinderella's shoe falls off ''again''. [[HeartwarmingMoments The king helps her put it back on.]]
* During the music lesson.
-->'''Lady Tremaine''': Girls. Girls. Above all, self-control. (''Cinderella knocks on the door. Lady Tremaine slams angrily on piano keys'') [[HypocriticalHumor YES?!?!]]
* The Grand Duke is lampshading the absurdity of LoveAtFirstSight, because he is engaging in CartoonPhysics while doing so by using his monocle as a yo-yo. It's kind of a subtle HypocriticalHumor.
* The entire scene and dialogue with the King trying to kill the Grand Duke.
-->'''King:''' ''TREAAASSSSONNNN!!! SABOTAAAAGGGGE!!!!!''
* Cinderella's sweetness and tolerance towards her step-family is rather quite remarkable throughout the film. But Cinderella gets a hilarious DeadpanSnarker moment when, summons from the King in hand, she says to the mice that this clearly warrants breaking the rules and interrupting the "music lesson". She puts that phrase in audible air quotes if ever there ''were'' any.
** She also has many great exasperated or even angry reactions behind their backs.
* When the stepmother is giving Cinderella orders, Lucifer lies beside her and smugly looks on, until...
-->'''Lady Tremaine:''' Oh and one more thing...see that Lucifer gets his bath. ''(Lucifer's eyes pop open in shock)''
** What makes this funny is after Lady Termaine lists the chores Cinderella must do, he gives her an "Where's my reward?" look. And smiles when she adds one more chore, until he hears it.
* When you think about it, Lady Tremaine's ambitions were to be mother-in-law to a prince.
* Cinderella simply looking starry-eyed when the stepsisters give her their laundry the day after the ball.
* "R-R-R-Rake a reasy, cluck cluck."
[[folder: Rodgers' and Hammerstein's Cinderella]]
* In "The Prince is giving a ball" the royal family all have long regal sounding names and one silly one.
** The Prince's silly middle name is the funniest. Herman.
* ''FairyGodmother'': Folderall and fiddle-dee-dee. Figgledy, faggledy, foddle, all the dreamers in the world are . . .dizzy in the noodle! In the '50s and '90s versions, she looks like HA, how's that for brilliant.
* The "Stepsisters' Lament," in which Cinderella's stepsisters jealously ask why Prince Christopher would prefer "a girl who's merely lovely" over them.
* One of the maidens seen during "The Prince is Giving a Ball" exclaims, "I wish I hadn't married Stan!"
* The Godmother becoming SidetrackedByTheAnalogy during Cinderella's wish.
* When the stepsisters practice curtseying for the prince, one of them cricks her back. The stepmother reminds her to rub "unicorn oil" on herself, but she sheepishly admits, "I ''did''."
* Jason Alexander. Just...Jason Alexander.
** The scene at the castle where they're preparing for the ball.
--> '''Lionel''': Don't worry, your Majesties! He'll meet someone tonight, I can feel it in my bones!
--> '''Queen Constantina''': You'll feel it in your bones if he doesn't. ''(hits the ladder and Lionel falls off. The king and the queen look back and then walk off.)''
* The whole getting-ready-for-the-ball scene. "We hide our flaws until after the wedding!"
* Whoopi Goldberg's squeaking.
* The stepmother flirting with Lionel at the ball.
---> '''Stepmother:''' Look at you, that manly physique, those handsome chiseled features, that wonderful full head...[[BaldOfAwesome of skin.]]
---> '''Lionel:''' No touching, please.
---> '''Lionel:''' You know, I do wish there was something between us.
---> '''Stepmother:''' Really?
---> '''Lionel:''' Yes. ''A continent!''
* Lionel having to speed things up when presenting women to the prince.
* The stepmother trying on the slipper.
** And the dialog prior.
---> '''Lionel''': "Are there any other ''young'' women in the house?"
---> '''Stepmother''': (high-pitched voice) "How young?"
---> '''Lionel''': "Younger than you."
* When the spell to turn the pumpkin into a carriage fails
-->''FairyGodmother'': What's the matter with me? I only do it every 600 years.
** Whitney Houston was perfect in that role
* When writing the decree for the ball:
--> '''Queen Constantina''': His royal highness, Christopher Rupert
--> Windymere Vladmyr Carl Alexander Francois Reginald Lancelot Herman
--> '''Lionel''': Herman?
--> '''Queen Constantina''': Herman. Gregory James *spoken* He'll thank us for this later
--> Is giving a ball!
* When Sebastian the evil regent says that the prince should distract the commoners from their woes (namely, Sebastian stealing their property) by having a royal wedding, Topher points out he doesn't know any girls.
-->I went to an all-boys school in the woods. And then an all-boys university on an island.
-->Why did you do that to me?