* Rikka uses the KonamiCode on a soda machine (long story). She gets a free drink.
* Rikka and her occasional MundaneMadeAwesome moments (Someone flicks a bit of paper at her, she enters BulletTime to snatch it between two fingers...and misses, the paper hitting her in the face; Performing elaborate arm gestures and hand signs in front of a train door, and to have it open in a burst of DramaticWind...and then calmly walk inside like nothing just happened.)
* Sanae annoying Yuuta, deliberately putting emphasis on "Dark Flame Master" in each sentence and getting locked up for it.
* Any time Yuuta or [[spoiler:Shinka]] bring up memories of their chuunibyou past and react in utter embarrassment.
* Dark Flame Master's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQx_BqR_0_s "LOVE YOU FOREVER"]].
* Near the start of episode 4, Rikka and Sanae do a Film/MenInBlack parody, complete with sunglasses. Rikka wears the sunglasses ''[[http://i.imgur.com/wPQX2.jpg under her eyepatch.]]''
* "My Wicked Eye...is yours!"
* Yuuta coming back home and finding his little sister and Touka PlayingHouse. Let me explain: a 20-something girl and a kindergartener playing together and in the middle of a... divorce and custody agreement!