* The Nick-is-in-a-coma/morphine-induced-delusion sequence, wherein Elvis fights Jerry Garcia, with Jimi Hendrix as the referee.
-->'''Jimi''': Elvis, you cool?\\
'''Elvis''': I'm cool!\\
'''Jimi''': Jerry, you cool?\\
'''Jerry''': ''(staring at his hand as all sorts of random shapes/mutations happen)''\\
'''Jimi''': Jerry! You cool, man?\\
'''Jerry''': ''(not paying attention)'' Dude...I am ''way'' cool!\\
'''Jimi''': Right on! Now let's fight!\\
'''Jerry''': ...[[DoubleTake fight]]?! I don't wanna fight, I just wanna hang!\\
''("Kung Fu Fighting" cues up, with Elvis doing some karate moves)''\\
'''Nick''': ''(on commentary)'' Looks like Elvis is gonna get it started with some kung-fu fighting!\\
'''Elvis''': You're mine, fat man! You're gonna get a piece of the king!\\
'''Jerry''': ''(as Elvis bares down on him)'' Whoa...''(Jerry now sees Elvis's head as a giant strawberry)'' Far out! ''(gets punched by Elvis)'' Ow! Bogus!\\
'''Elvis''': That's the king's fist in your stomach, fat boy! Now here's some kung fu for that big, hairy, funny looking head of yours!
* Nessie vs. Bigfoot. The fight is hyped up as the best match in Deathmatch history, with record amount of seats sold and MTV even gave them permission to run for the whole night if the fight went on for long enough. The fight starts... and [[spoiler:Nessie ''immediately'' wins by slicing Bigfoot in half with his tail, much to the disappointment and anger of everyone in the arena.]]
* Genghis Khan vs. Gandhi. The time machine malfunctions, switching the contestant's personalities. Proving that Gandhi beating the shit out of people is inherently funny. And then they call for the end of the show because Gandhi is now heading towards the broadcast booth...
* The end of the [[http://youtu.be/0YMGBIo93SU David Spade vs. Steven Segal match]]. After Mills declares [[spoiler: David]] to be the winner, if you listen closely enough, you can hear some random guy in the audience shout, "HE ''STILL'' SUCKS!"
* Pat Sajak vs. Alex Trebek. After Trebek loses, Sajak plays a knockoff version of Wheel of Fortune's bonus round. After picking his letters, the board shows PAT SAJAK _I_S. He guesses PAT SAJAK WINS but the puzzle turns out to be [[HaveANiceDeath PAT SAJAK DIES]] and Sajak gets mangled by the giant wheel's spikes.