[[folder: Cars ]]
* Guido's pit stop is without a doubt the CrowningMomentOfAwesome for this film. The reaction of Chick Hicks' pit crew is priceless - they drop their mustache grilles. "Peet stop."
* Lightning muttering to himself about his failed use of Doc's advice.
-->'''Lightning:''' "Turn right to go left"...Guess what? I tried it, and you know what? This crazy thing happened - I went ''right''!\\
'''Lizzie:''' You keep talkin' to yourself, people will think you're crazy.\\
'''Lightning:''' (''sarcastically'') Thanks for the tip.\\
'''Lizzie:''' What? I wasn't talking to you.
* Harv buttering up Lightning:
-->'''Harv:''' And it is such an honor to be your agent that it almost ''hurts'' me to [[SuspiciouslySpecificDenial take ten percent of your winnings. And merchandising. And ancillary rights in perpetuity--]] ''anyway'', what a race, huh, champ?
** And later after Harv finds Lightning:
-->'''Harv:''' "You can't buy this kind of publicity! I don't know what you need me for! That's just an expression, by the way, you signed a contract."
*** What really sells this moment is his change of tone, mid-sentence. At first it's loud and hammy, then it's all serious and quiet, with no warning.
* ''"AND MY NAME IS NOT CHUCK!"'' Even better is that his character is listed in the credits as "Not Chuck".
** Comes up again in the mini-biography collection you can unlock on the Blu-ray. Actually most of the biographies are pretty funny.
* This exchange:
-->'''Mater''': I know this might be a bad time right now, but you owe me fifty two thousand dollars in legal fees.
-->'''Lightning''': [[FlatWhat What?]]
* This exchange between Fillmore and Sarge:
-->'''[[TheStoner Fillmore]]:''' "I'm telling you, man, every third blink is ''slower.''"
-->'''Sarge:''' "TheSixties weren't good to you, were they?"
** Made even funnier via WordOfGod stating that the animators did, in fact, make every third blink a little slower than the first two.
* Chick pulling an ExactWords on himself:
-->'''Chick:''' Hey, [=McQueen=], that must be really embarrassing. But I wouldn't worry about it. ''Because I didn't do it!''
* The utter contempt for the Fourth Wall displayed in the credits where Mack comments on [[Creator/PixarRegulars John Ratzenberger's]] voice in ''Cars'' versions of several other Pixar films.
* Various dialogues during credits scene which shows WesternAnimation/ToyStory, WesternAnimation/MonstersInc, and WesternAnimation/ABugsLife are [[RecycledInSpace recycled AS CARS!]].
--> '''Woody The Wagon''': [[PunctuatedForEmphasis "YOU! ARE! A! TOY! CAAAARRRRR!"]]
--> '''Buzz Lightcar''': [[HypocriticalHumor "You are a sad strange little]] '''[[HypocriticalHumor wagon]]''', [[HypocriticalHumor and you have my pity. Farewell!"]]
* The whole tractor-tipping scene with Lightning and Mater, up to and including the encounter with Frank. Mater demonstrates by sneaking up to one tractor. He then lightly starts his engine, startling the tractor, which rolls forward and pitches up on its back wheels. But when Lightning revs his engine at full blast, intending to tip just the tractor he's snuck up on, every single tractor in the field that isn't already down tips over. They both get a good laugh out of it -- until they hear the sound of a bull bellowing.
-->'''Mater:''' [[OhCrap ...That's Frank.]]
** Gets its BrickJoke when the tractors stampede the town.
* Lightning's FreakOut when Van and Minny quickly flee Radiator Springs, while he's stuck to Bessie, flailing around:
--> '''Lightning:''' Don't leave me here! I'm in Hillbilly Hell! My IQ is dropping by the second!! ''I'M BECOMING ONE OF THEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!''
** Bonus point when you realize that he ''does'' become one of them by the end of the movie.
* The very final scene after the credits, where Van and Minny are lost in the desert.
-->''(Van and Minnie are in the middle of the desert, dusty, still looking for California)''
-->'''Minnie''': [exhausted] Oh for the love of Chrysler, Can we please ask someone for directions?
-->'''Van:''' [delirious and hysterical] NO! There's another ramp close! I KNOW IT! I CAN FEEL IT! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
* Every morning, Sarge raises the flag while playing "Reveille" and Fillmore plays the JimiHendrix's rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner" loudly next door:
-->'''Sarge:''' Will you turn that disrespectful junk off?!
-->'''Fillmore:''' Respect the classics, man! It's Hendrix!
* The tractor stampede, full stop:
-->'''Mater:''' Hey, listen, listen! If anybody asks you, we was out smashing mailboxes, okay! (speeds away)
-->'''Lightning:''' What? (sees tractors coming up the road)
[[folder: Cars 2 ]]
* Really, Mater provides pretty much all the Funny in this film.
** Mater gets some drinks for Lightning at the free bar in Japan. Those who tried their first "pistachio ice cream" knows what's coming a mile away.
-->'''Sushi vender:''' My condolences.
** The scene where Mater actually freaks out after seeing a car with headlights for eyes in Paris.
*** What made this scene is that this is seemingly a reference to the decision to [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cars_%28film%29#Animation avoid that sort of character design]] during development of the original ''Cars'' as it made characters look like "snakes".
** He tries to crash Lightning's and Sally's date at the Wheel Well by posing as a waiter. He even tries a drink at one point, hates the taste, nonchalantly ''spits it back out into the cup'', then almost serves it to Lightning!
-->'''Mater:''' [[SuspiciouslySpecificDenial I didn't drink it!]]
** When Finn asks Mater if Gremlins are considered [[TheAllegedCar lemons]], he replies "[[IsTheAnswerToThisQuestionYes Is the Popemobile Catholic?]]". Becomes funnier when we later see that said Popemobile is riding in another popemobile.
* Before the race in Italy when the Italian car is talking to Lightning about how he misses his mom when he's over seas.
-->'''Francesco''': But now we're in my home, and my mom's right there! Hi! *Camera pans to show his mom in the crowd*
* During his knighting ceremony Mater realises he hasn't yet made the proper introductions, leading to the following:
-->'''Mater:''' [=McQueen=], Queen. Queen, [=McQueen=]. [=McQueen=], [=McMissile=]. [=McMissile=], [=McQueen=].
* While tearing through Radiator Springs on his new jet engines, he comes across the car he towed in the beginning of the movie. He tows him to the shop, hooking him so fast he pulls him right out from under the dust he'd accumulated.
* This little bit during the phone call on TV.
-->''(Francesco Bernoulli is a guest on Mel Dorado's TV show; Mater called in to argue with Bernoulli, and [=McQueen=] takes the phone)''
-->'''Lightning''': [over the phone] Yeah, hi, this is Lightning [=McQueen=].
-->'''Francesco''': The Lightning [=McQueen=], eh?!
-->'''Lightning''': Look, I don't appreciate my best friend being insulted like that.
-->'''Francesco''': [=McQueen=], that was your best friend? Ohhh... There's a difference between you and Francesco! Francesco knows how good he is. He doesn't have to surround himself with tow trucks to prove it.
-->'''Lightning''': You know, those are some strong words coming from a car that is so fragile.
-->'''Francesco''': [[BerserkButton FRA-JILL-AY! HE CALLS-A FRANCESCO FRA-JILL-AY!?]] Not so fast, [=McQueen=]!
-->'''Lightning''': "Not so fast." What is that? Your new motto?
-->'''Francesco''': Motto?! [Rants and curses rapidly in Italian] ...RIDICULO!!
-->''(Francesco continues his rant but gets gets muted by the TV censors, and storms off-camera)==
* Mater and Finn [=McMissile=] introducing themselves to each other:
-->'''Finn:''' Finn [=McMissile=], British Intelligence.
-->'''Mater:''' Tow Mater, average intelligence.
[[folder: Cars comic books ]]