* During the Season Five water-tank challenge:
--> '''Sergeant Cam Wooley:''' This is rapidly turning into a Wet T-Shirt Contest!
--> '''A thoroughly ''soaked'' Mike Butt:''' I've never been on this end of a wet T-Shirt Contest!
* Season 5, episode 1: Mike Butt gets lost on the way to the rehab center, and asks a ''dog'' for directions.
* In the fifth episode of Season 5, one of the challenges was to drive back to the group's hotel at night. Angelina couldn't do this because her headlights were broken (and her registration was expired, though she seemed totally oblivious to this), and ended up having to hire a tow truck. On the way back to the hotel, she ranted at length about how stupid the challenge was and asked "Who the fuck drives at night anyway?" -- at which point the tow truck's driver gave her a DeathGlare and raised his hand.
* In the season 7 finale, they gave a ''funeral service'' to the [[ChronicallyCrashedCar the horribly wrecked Dodge Challenger]] they had used throughout the season.
* "Finish this sentence for me Sly. Sly like the...." "Wind" Corpsing ensues.
* During the fourth episode of Ever, Dale manages to drive like a maniac, but somehow manages to get through all five of the "needles" in the Eye of the Needle challenges. Andrew's expression is priceless.
* During the fifth episode of Ever, Andrew's [[HockeyNightInCanada Don Cherry]] impression is utterly side-splitting.
* When a pedestrian comments on the car during Michael's public drive in Ever, he had this to say...
-->'''Michael:''' Perhaps...but I'm still in a Corvette!
* Sly ''leaving his car in gear'' when he gets out and it starts rolling away!
* [[GoshDangItToHeck "Holy FartKnockers!"]]