* ''The Apartment''. A little blue kimono. Enough said.
* Season 4. Episode 4. That is all.
** THAT MONKEY WAS A DEVIANT AND A COCKBLOCKER!
** SILENCE AGENT!
** "I want to shoot you in the dick with a paintball gun."
** "Anyone else want to get high?" Cue Hank, Charlie, and Stu raising their hands.
*** And later on:
---> '''Abby''': How high are you right now?
---> '''Hank''': Significantly.
* Season 5, episode 7:
---> '''Bates''': Why must two men be confined to handshakes and hugs? What happens when that's not enough?
---> '''Hank''': You come out of the closet!
---> '''Bates''': For such a fine man you're so damn limited.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYkpnJtT7vQ When Hank's alleged son is born]] and happens to be black, Hank celebrates it like a football player after scoring a goal. The moustached man "[[Creator/SalvadorDali Dalí]]" is also content.
-->Wooohooya, the baby is black Karen! Baby is black! Goddamit I knew I didn't knock her up!
* "Charlie, are you inside that woman?"
* Almost every appearance of CrazyAwesome Eddie Nero. Special mention to his "I put a man in my mouth" MethodActing speech.
** Particularly amusing is his insistance on greeting Hank by coming out of nowhere and tackling him to the ground. After he does this in front of Atticus in season 6 the following conversation takes place:
-->'''Atticus''': Can I have a go at that? I quite like the idea of tackling Hank.
-->'''Eddie''': No man, that's MY thing!
* The real estate agent's "[[CrossesTheLineTwice role-playing fantasies]]" with Charlie.
* When Charlie is fired, he barges in ready to go down with a fight, only to be presented with devastating evidence of his jerking around. His "one time" defense doesn't fly and finally leaves from where he came. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daP9UatPjbc Runkle is ankling, huuuuuuh!!!]]
* Charlie jizzing in his pants during a lap dance; he first tries to justify it "You were grinding!" and then tries to pass it off as a compliment.
* Charlie cums in his pants once again, in the middle of a cardiac arrest, in an office. Witnessed by a dozen people