* In one episode, the Tampa Bay Police Department does a sting operation against local prostitutes, with a police officer disguised as a john. What do they make this officer dress up as? ''A clown''. Coco The Clown, to be specific. And it's obvious he's having fun with the role, at one point offering a prostitute "clown money" and ''[[CrossesTheLineTwice balloon animals]]'' as payment.
* In one episode, a woman and her son call the police because another, stoned woman is harassing the son because she thinks he is a drug dealer. The mother vehemently argues that she doesn't sell drugs... because she's a prostitute.
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPfK53HBORY Dunga do balls]]" - a woman so drunk she can barely speak. This actually made it to ''Series/TheSoup.''
* Another episode had a man call in to report a theft of money from his home. The officers arrive, only to find a venerable forest of pot plants all over the home and the surrounding yard, along with a scale with cocaine residue. Obviously a drug dealer, the man was calling the cops because one of his customers ripped him off. He legitimately [[WhatAnIdiot didn't think that the cops could arrest him for all the drugs if they were coming to help him recover his drug money]].
* Any time the cops have to get out the Tasers for suspects that just don't get the point of being arrested, like [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7HbBMuumos this man in his underwear in a Carl's Jr.]], or the guy in the Cincinnati apartment that just kept goading the police into giving him the shock after twenty minutes of useless negotiation to keep him away from somebody else.