* In one episode, the Tampa Bay Police Department does a sting operation against local prostitutes, with a police officer disguised as a john. What do they make this officer dress up as? ''A clown''. Coco The Clown, to be specific. And it's obvious he's having fun with the role, at one point offering a prostitute "clown money" and ''[[CrossesTheLineTwice balloon animals]]'' as payment.
* In one episode, a woman and her son call the police because another, stoned woman is harassing the son because she thinks he is a drug dealer. The mother vehemently argues that she doesn't sell drugs... because she's a prostitute.
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPfK53HBORY Dunga do balls]]" - a woman so drunk she can barely speak. This actually made it to ''Series/TheSoup.''
* Another episode had a man call in to report a theft of money from his home. The officers arrive, only to find a venerable forest of pot plants all over the home and the surrounding yard, along with a scale with cocaine residue. Obviously a drug dealer, the man was calling the cops because one of his customers ripped him off. He legitimately [[WhatAnIdiot didn't think that the cops could arrest him for all the drugs if they were coming to help him recover his drug money]].
* Any time the cops have to get out the Tasers for suspects that just don't get the point of being arrested, like the man in his underwear in a Carl's Jr., or the guy in the Cincinnati apartment that just kept goading the police into giving him the shock after twenty minutes of useless negotiation to keep him away from somebody else.
* [[http://youtu.be/PY9qVYsAiNk At first this appears to be a heroic police officer]] rescuing a homeowner from her burning house, desperately trying to get her attention by busting out the windows. That is, until he's told that ''the house next to it'' is the one on fire. In the end, they all had a good laugh, and [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming the homeowner was still grateful]] despite her broken windows.