* ''So you're not working the street corner tonight, I see.'' on the Criminal video.
** Also: *''[[GroinAttack kick]]''* "Now I'm okay."
* Her SNL appearances.
** Especially the mechanical boobs gag.
* In "For The Record" when a person who's been following her falls into the bushes in the opening montage.
* Many of her rockumentary's show off her adorkable sense of humour ranging from imitating her father to making up her director with lip stick on her cheeks which look...unusual...
* WillAndGrace and ''Series/HowIMetYourMother'' episodes. All hysterical in so many ways.
* The fact that she got Justin's best friend and bandmate Chris to film a interlude for one of her tours? Cool. The fact that he did it ''in drag as her''? ''Hilarious''.
* Again in For the Record, when she glams up her assistant Brett, asking "is this hairspray?" only for the bottle to change the next shot. Guess it wasn't hairspray!
* In ''Womanizer'' video, her [[YourCheatingHeart cheating]] boyfriend at one point tries to grope Secretary!Britney's ass, but she grabs his hands and shoves them off.