* EVERY scene involving Creator/MelissaMcCarthy's Megan. Her sincere and somewhat deadpan deliveries help, no wonder she was nominated for BEST supporting actress:
** [[spoiler: Her driving by Annie with 9 puppies in the car and a SlasherSmile]]
** Her idea for Lillian's bridal shower: A female FightClub where everyone surprises Lillian by not telling her the theme and then beating on her. Everyone's reaction just makes the scene all the sweeter.
** "THIS IS LIFE, ANNIE!"
** [[spoiler: The sex tape with the Air Marshal that cuts into the DancePartyEnding during the credits]]
** "I took two puppies. They're in my van."
** Her constant badgering of her seatmate on the plane, thinking he's an air marshal. [[spoiler: Which is actually true, to her delight.]]
** "I'm glad you're not with him because I'm gonna climb him like a tree"
** "I can't protect you. I know where all the nukes are, and I know the codes. You would be amazed, a lot of shopping malls. Do NOT repeat that."
** "I own 6 houses and an eighteen-wheeler that I bought just because I wanted to."
** [[spoiler: "I snuck a loaded handgun into Dougie's luggage. The TSA is gonna tear his ass up."]]
** Her very first speech to Annie, talking about how she fell off a cruise ship and communicated with a dolphin "I'm gonna say, telepathically?"
* The opening sex scene.
* Rita telling her children to "[[HypocriticalHumor Shut your filthy fucking mouths!]]"
* Becca's drunken compliments - "You-you're more beautiful than Cinderella! You smell like pine needles and a face that looks like SUNSHINE!"
* Annie [[spoiler: breaking every car law she can in order to get Nathan's attention]]
** [[spoiler: Nathan's deadpan response ignoring her: "Let's see what Marmaduke's up to."]]
* Lillian's Dad: I wish they'd just get married right now, just to save me a shitload of money. (Everyone laughs). I'm not joking. (Everyone laughs again). I'm not joking. (Everyone laughs one more time).
* The plane scene (along with others) is arguably an OverlyLongGag, but parts are excellent, such as a drunken Annie demanding that they keep the curtain between coach and first class open "because it's civil rights. This is the '90s."
* Pretty much any scene with Annie's roommates.
* You're really doin' it.... You're shittin' in the street...
** That entire scene where the bridesmaids succumb to food poisoning while in a very fancy dress shop is too hilarious to put into words.
* On first meeting Nathan, who's a police officer, Annie tries to prove to him that she wasn't driving drunk by... performing an odd yet nicely choreographed dance routine along the road's white line.
* "Lillian...*stares at Lillian*"
* Annie's (rather justified) tantrum at Lillian's bridal shower.