* Any one of the random [[ImagineSpot Imagine Spots]].
* Anytime Ed tells one of his long stories.
* (A pig falls into a volcano)
-->'''Ed:''': Do you smell bacon?
* In an earlier episode Brandy and Whiskers discover an ancient temple. Several episodes later, with the help of the other animals of the Amazon jungle, they turn that same temple into a shopping mall. Just so Brandy has somewhere to shop.
* During "Cyranosaurus Rex" when Whiskers is talking about his lady love.
-->'''Mr. Whiskers''': Her name is Isabel.
-->'''Brandy''': How do you know?
-->'''Mr. Whiskers''': I heard it on the wind.
-->'''Wind blowing through window''': [[VocalDissonance ISABELLE!]]
* The following exchange:
-->'''Brandy''': Lola, I must have seen that same thing happen in like a dozen TV shows, and it never worked once!
-->'''Lola''': But Brandy, this isn't a TV show, it's real life!
-->'''Brandy''': (''casting an AsideGlance'') [[NoFourthWall I haven't got the heart to tell her.]]
* In one episode, Brandy and Whiskers try to get Whiskers' video game back from a temple. Soon enough, both the game and Brandy are hanging over the edge of a volcano and Whiskers can't decide which to save:
-->'''Whiskers''': Brandy? Monkey Maniacs? Brandy? Monkey Maniacs? Brandy? [[TakeAThirdOption STRAWBERRY SUNDAE!?]] (''cut to a picture of an '''actual''' strawberry sundae and then back to Whiskers [[SweetTooth drooling over]] [[BigEater the mental image]]'')
-->'''Whiskers''': What do you call that deja vu feeling when you think you've experienced something before?
-->'''Brandy''': (''matter of factly'') [[CaptainObvious Deja vu]].
-->'''Whiskers''': No, that's not it. Now what do you call that deja vu feeling when you think you've experienced something before?
-->'''Brandy''': Deja vu!
-->'''Whiskers''': No. That's not it either. Now what do you call that deja vu feeling when you think you've experienced something before?
-->'''Brandy''': '''''DEJA STINKIN' VU!'''''
-->'''Whiskers''': [[ComicallyMissingThePoint No that's not it either!]]
** The fourth wall destroying ending:
-->'''Whiskers''': I learned that there is more to life than staring at a flickering video screen!
-->'''Brandy''': But that lesson doesn't apply to television, does it, Mr. Whiskers?
-->'''Whiskers''': Oh no, Brandy. One can never watch enough television.
-->''(both laugh nervously before a hand with a remote control turns them off)''
* In "The Going Bananas Republic", Gaspar describes life under Whiskers' rule to a reporter as "Unending chaos; rivers dried up, the jungle in flames, thousand of years of darkness and tears". When she asks what his rule would be like, he replies "Pretty much the same thing, but I have a nicer smile." then smiles showing a bug between his teeth.
* The hillbilly sloths attempting to chase after Brandy, Whiskers, Ed, and Lola in "The Stress Test". Needless to say, they fail in catching them.
* In "Bunny On My Back", the [[ImagineSpot Imagine Spots]] misinterpreting Whiskers's "sense" as "[[FunWithHomophones cents]]", much to his chagrin.
-->'''Whiskers''': Something isn't right. I can feel it. Call it my sixth sense. (''cut to a picture of six pennies and then back to an annoyed Whiskers'') Sense, not ''cents''.
-->'''Whiskers''': I have a sixth sense for these things. (''cut to same picture of six pennies and then back to a ticked-off Whiskers'') SEEEENSE!
* In one scene when Brandy is expressing annoyance at Whiskers' immaturity:
-->'''Brandy:''' It's like kindergarten 24/7!\\
'''Whiskers:''' (''offended'') Oh, I stick ''one'' block up my nose--\\
'''Brandy:''' It was ''ten'' blocks! And when you were done you declared yourself ''"King of Nostrilania!"''