* In "Out of Sight, Out of Toon":
** When Lucky is shrunken in a trash can:
--> '''Bonkers''': What should I do, what should I do?\\
'''Lucky''': Call me a doctor!\\
'''Bonkers''': Okay, "you're a doctor", sheesh!
--> '''Lucky''': (to Bonkers) There is ''no reason'' to cry over a pot roast!
* "Once in a Blue Toon", where Lucky and Bonkers have to reform a prisoner, has quite a few:
** This quote:
--> '''Bonkers''': We'll show him he has nothing to fear but fear itself. And, of course, the IRS.
--> '''Bonkers''': (to Louse) This world is beautiful! This office is beautiful! You, are beautiful! Love and peace to us all!\\
'''Lucky''': (obviously disinterested) Uh, yeah, it's, uh... beautiful, uh... peace...
** Bonkers accuses Lucky of not being patient with the Louse. Lucky snaps back, "I AM PATIENT!!!!.... (collects himself) I ''am'' patient."
** When the Louse stays at Lucky's house:
--> '''Lucky''': I guess it's just you and me, so let's set the ground rules: Do not touch anything in my house, do not drool on anything in my house, do not eat anything in my house... don't eat my house ''period'', you understand?\\
'''Louse''': May I go outside?\\
'''Lucky''': As long as you don't eat any of the lawn furniture... or the ''lawn''.
** Bonkers checks the "prison reformer" manual again:
--> '''Bonkers''': According to the book, recreational activities can prove very useful in the reform process.\\
'''Lucky''': Yeah?? What say we take him skydiving?\\
'''Bonkers''': Nah, don't have a parachute.\\
** Kanifky announces he's all prepared for the prisoner reform speech, "took a bath and everything".
** Then when Lucky helps Kanifky put on his tie, it gets twisted and Kanifky pushes him away: "Go away, you're no help!"
* In "The Greatest Story Never Told", when Bonkers is arresting Lucky:
--> '''Bonkers''': Sorry, Lucky, I'm gonna have to throw the book at ya.\\
'''Bonkers''': What's your preference: Romance or sci-fi?
* In "The Comeback Kid", when Lucky is practicing his Shakespeare:
--> '''Lucky''': Romans, countrymen, I come not to bury Caesar, but to name a salad after him!
* "Stay Tooned", when Bonkers goes crazy from waiting in the squad car:
--> '''Lucky''': That's what a stakeout's all about there, pal. Always remember the three As and one P: (Bonkers accidentally ties up his fingers in a knot while Lucky's talking) Be aware, alert, attentive, and patient.\\
'''Bonkers''': What was that last one? I wasn't listening.
** Bonkers's interrogation of Fall-Apart in "Stay Tooned":
--> '''Bonkers''': Why did you decide to get a new sock just now?\\
'''Fall-Apart''': Impulse buying?\\
'''Bonkers''': So, they were in on this too.\\
'''Bonkers''': (holds up picture) Polly and Ester!\\
'''Fall-Apart''': Never heard of 'em.\\
'''Bonkers''': That's what they all say. How many did you try on before you found this one?\\
'''Fall-Apart''': Stopped counting after the fifth store.\\
'''Bonkers''': Mind if I dust for footprints?\\
'''Fall-Apart''': Just don't get the sock dirty!\\
'''Bonkers''': Where were you on the night of the 33rd?\\
'''Fall-Apart''': In the dark.
* In "I Oughta be In Toons", when Bonkers and Lucky were at the door of Mickey Mouse's house, after ringing the doorbell, they heard this,
--> '''Imposter''': (deep rough voice)Who is it?!-Uh,er(clears voice, does a poor impression of Mickey's voice)I mean, who is it?! Ha ha ha! Hahahaha!
** Bonkers and Lucky's dumbfounded 'what the Heck?' expression to that was also funny.
* The ending of "Frame That Toon", where it's revealed that Bonkers has an exact double. It drives Lucky insane.
* At the beginning of "Color Me Piquel", Lucky and Bonkers are stuck together by a drain pipe. The mechanic getting them loose tries a blowtorch, which doesn't work, so he grabs a chainsaw and tells them, "Don't you wiggle." Made funnier by the fact that the mechanic has an Elvis voice for some reason.