* The "Blue Is Frustrated" episode, top to bottom. From Salt and Pepper's picnic-preparation rage to Mailbox's genuine distress at his inability to fit through the window, watching [[BewareTheNiceOnes normally cheerful animated characters freaking out]] is amazingly awesome.
* In "Morning Music" Blues goes to ''the bathroom''. Shouldn't she be going outside like normal dogs?
** It's just funnier considering that Joe was singing while a dog's on the freaking toilet and only ''he'' can keep a straight face.
** This is HilariousInHindsight: Joe's actor had to do many takes, and almost each time he kept cracking up.
** There's also Steve having trouble ''drawing his clues''. First, the crayon gets ''[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oVMSbFAlno launched]]'' out of the notebook when he tries to pop it out and, later, Steve ''breaks it'' [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0WIDsdP5XE just by trying to draw]].
--->'''Steve''': (holds crayon) Alright. Water. (presses crayon against notebook paper; cue crack)
* In "Blue's Big Musical", Mr. Salt keeps having trouble making cookies, which keeps distracting Steve.
** First, when Sidetable is attempting to ask Steve if she can sing in the You-Can-Be-Anything-You-Wanna-Be show;
-->'''Sidetable''': Steve! I have something to ask you.
-->'''Steve''': (walks over to Sidetable) Yes, Sidetable?
-->'''Sidetable''': Well, uh... I want to, uh... (tsk) (begins blushing) Could I...uh...--
-->'''Mr. Salt''': (from the kitchen) Steve, Steve! (sound of opening a cabinet is heard) I can't find the flour!
-->'''Steve''': (turns to the kitchen) Try the bottom shelf. (some more kitchen noises are heard, Steve turns back over to Sidetable) Sorry. What did you wanna say?
-->'''Sidetable''': Well, um.... (blushes again, begins nudging one of her legs) You see... I wanted to--
-->'''Mr. Salt''': (from the kitchen) STEVE!
-->'''Steve''': (turns to the kitchen again) Just one second. (turns over to Sidetable)
-->(one second later)
-->'''Mr. Salt''': (from the kitchen) Uh-oh... (clattering sounds)
-->(Steve turns to the screen, and then to the kitchen, Sidetable looks over with an agape mouth)
-->'''Steve''': Um...I better go help Mr. Salt in the kitchen. (Sidetable nods)
-->'''Mr. Salt''': (from the kitchen) Oh no!
-->(crash, spilled liquid is heard)
-->'''Mr. Salt''': Sacré bleu!
-->'''Steve''': (turns to "us") Will you wait here with Sidetable drawer?
-->'''Mr. Salt''': Better get a mop!
-->'''Steve''': Great. (turns to Sidetable) I'm sorry, uh... hold that thought, I'll be right back. (runs to the kitchen)
** The second instance is when Periwinkle is trying to show one of his tricks to Steve;
-->'''Periwinkle''': Steve, Steve! I want to show you something!
-->'''Steve''': Hey, Perry. What do you want to show us?
-->(Mr. Salt hops to the kitchen window, where Steve and Periwinkle outside)
-->'''Mr. Salt''': Uh...Excuse me, Steve. Where are the chocolate chips?
-->'''Steve''': Oh. There's on the bottom shelf.
-->(Mr. Salt hops into the kitchen)
-->'''Steve''': (turns to Periwinkle) Sorry, Periwinkle. Go ahead.
-->(some cabinets are heard)
-->'''Periwinkle''': (covers himself with a cape) Peri, Pocus, Ocus--
-->'''Mr. Salt''': (from the kitchen) Where, Steve??
-->'''Steve''': (turns to Mr. Salt) Bottom shelf. (turns over to Periwinkle)
-->(some clanging is heard)
-->'''Periwinkle''': ... Peri, Pocus, Ocus, Cr--
-->'''Mr. Salt''': (from the kitchen) What did you say?!
-->'''Steve''': (turns to Mr. Salt) Bottom shelf. (turns over to Periwinkle again)
-->(some more clanging is heard)
-->'''Periwinkle''': (starting to get annoyed) PERI, PO--
-->'''Mr. Salt''': (from the kitchen) Steve, where?!
-->(crash, a canister lid is seen sliding on the floor)
-->'''Mr. Salt''': (from the kitchen) (to himself) Oh, no...
* Steve goes to college on, wait for it, [[spoiler: ''a hopscotch scholarship'']].
* Steve impersonating ElvisPresley because he's playing a "king." Sadly, [[ParentalBonus only parents understood that one...]]
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtcfoVXNZ6g&feature=related Episode 100]]
* Five words: "A sock in a bakery."[[note]]To explain: the sock was the third clue... [[AssPull and had no reason to be there at all]].[[/note]]
-->'''Steve''': Who'd 'a thought?
* From "What's So Funny?"
--> '''Sock Puppet''': [[SubvertedCatchPhrase We are looking for clues now.]] [[BreakingTheFourthWall This is the part where we sing about the clues]]!
* From "The Wrong Shirt":
-->'''Steve''': (walks into the room and [[FailedASpotCheck fails to notice the tree behind him]]) [[ItMakesSenseInContext So, do you see anything that's the opposite of how it's supposed to be?]]
-->'''"Us"''': That tree!
-->'''Steve''': (slightly confused) [[FlatWhat Excuse me, a- a]] ''[[FlatWhat tree]]''[[FlatWhat ?]]
** There's also what kicks off the episode: Steve [[EpicFail managing]] to put on the ''opposite'' of his usual attire (as in a brown shirt and green-striped pants)... and [[FailedASpotCheck only realizing it]] when "we" point it out.
* At one point in "Blue's News", Steve and Blue enter the chalkboard (in search of Slippery's chalk friend) and boat down a river. On their journey, a giant wave appears behind them (that is about to wreck their boat)... [[ComicallyMissingThePoint which Steve (upon noticing) gestures "Hi." to.]]
** And then he quietly gets Blue's attention (tapping on her shoulder) to it, which is ''then'' where [[http://media.tumblr.com/84b189f20174a391ee10d7b8b6b32804/tumblr_inline_nep34iksvH1r78qpv.png they get concerned over it]].
* Usually, Steve (or Joe)'s response upon mishearing "us" say "A clue!" isn't funny. But, in "Math!":
-->'''Steve''': (counting ice cubes in an ice tray) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! 10 ice cubes! Good counting!
-->(at this point, the ice cubes in the nearby ice bucket shift, revealing one of them is a clue)
-->'''"Us"''': A clue!
-->'''Steve''': (turns to look us) ([[HeroicBSOD sounds/looks like he's about to have a heart attack]]) ''[[YouHaveGotToBeKiddingMe Ten clues?]]''