* The "Blue Is Frustrated" episode, top to bottom. From Salt and Pepper's picnic-preparation rage to Mailbox's genuine distress at his inability to fit through the window, watching [[BewareTheNiceOnes normally cheerful animated characters freaking out]] is amazingly awesome.
** There's also Steve having trouble ''drawing his clues''. First, the crayon gets ''[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oVMSbFAlno launched]]'' out of the notebook when he tries to pop it out and, later, Steve '''breaks it''' [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0WIDsdP5XE just by trying to draw]].
--->'''Steve''': (holds crayon) Alright. Water. (presses crayon against notebook paper; cue crack)
* Steve goes to college on, wait for it, [[spoiler: ''a hopscotch scholarship'']].
* Steve impersonating ElvisPresley because he's playing a "king." Sadly, [[ParentalBonus only parents understood that one...]]
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtcfoVXNZ6g&feature=related Episode 100]]
* Five words: "A sock in a bakery."[[note]]To explain: the sock was the third clue... [[AssPull and had no reason to be there at all]].[[/note]]
-->'''Steve''': Who'd 'a thought?
* From "What's So Funny?"
--> '''Sock Puppet''': [[SubvertedCatchPhrase We are looking for clues now. This is the part]] [[BreakingTheFourthWall where we sing about the clues]]!
* From "The Wrong Shirt":
-->'''Steve''': (walks into the room and [[FailedASpotCheck fails to notice the tree behind him]]) [[ItMakesSenseInContext So, do you see anything that's the opposite of how it's supposed to be?]]
-->'''"Us"''': That tree!
-->'''Steve''': (slightly confused) [[FlatWhat Excuse me, a- a]] ''[[FlatWhat tree]]''[[FlatWhat ?]]
** There's also what kicks off the episode: Steve [[EpicFail managing]] to put on the ''opposite'' of his usual attire (as in a brown shirt and green-striped pants)... and [[FailedASpotCheck only realizing it]] when "we" point it out.
* At one point in "Blue's News", Steve and Blue enter the chalkboard (in search of Slippery's chalk friend) and boat down a river. On their journey, a giant wave appears behind them (that is about to wreck their boat)... [[ComicallyMissingThePoint which Steve (upon noticing) gestures "Hi." to.]]
** And then he quietly gets Blue's attention (tapping on her shoulder) to it, which is ''then'' where [[http://media.tumblr.com/84b189f20174a391ee10d7b8b6b32804/tumblr_inline_nep34iksvH1r78qpv.png they get concerned over it]].
* Usually, Steve (or Joe)'s response upon mishearing "us" say "A clue!" isn't funny. But, in "Math!":
-->'''Steve''': (counting ice cubes in an ice tray) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! 10 ice cubes! Good counting!
-->(at this point, the ice cubes in the nearby ice bucket shift, revealing one of them is a clue)
-->'''"Us"''': A clue!
-->'''Steve''': (turns to look us) ([[HeroicBSOD sounds/looks like he's about to have a heart attack]]) ''[[YouHaveGotToBeKiddingMe Ten clues?]]''