It's like ''Theatre/TheOddCouple'' to the power of seven.
! Blackest Night
* Hal Jordan shoving Larfleeze's snout into the Orange Lantern Battery in order to force him to shut up and charge his ring.
* Alex [=DeWitt=] returning in a refrigerator, with a Black Lantern magnet on the door. Then MoodWhiplash sets in as she pulls Kyle into the fridge and forces him to see her murder, with him in Major Force's role.
** Bonus points: /co/ had a Black Lantern Fridge as a running gag for a while.
* Barry punching the resurrected (and rejuvenated) [[spoiler:Captain Boomerang]] [[http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/610/21542145.png in the face is just hilarious, as is his "spaz-out" when he sees all the resurrected heroes and villains.]]
* The end of Larfleeze vs. Luthor. "Victory is '''''mine''''', baldy! The Orange Battery is '''''mine'''''. And if you had any hair, I'd take that, too!"
** Screw the ''end'' of it. How did Larfleeze knock out Luthor? ''Throwing the Orange Power Battery at the back of Luthor's bald head in the middle of his dramatic speech.''
** Furthermore, as pointed out by Sinestro: "You finally '''gave''' someone something, you ridiculous rodent." "I didn't... You..."
* Related, when Luthor was being restrained by Star Sapphire Wonder Woman:
-->Orange Lantern Lex Luthor: "The t-truth... What I really want... Is to be Superman."
-->Star Sapphire Wonder Woman: "...of course you do."
* Deadman possesses Jason Blood to get Etrigan to use his firepower to save Red Robin and Batman. Being possessed, Etrigan has no recollection of the possession and once Red Robin and Batman are safe and Deadman leaves, he finds himself suddenly surrounded by zombies. His indignation as he stomps off in disgust is priceless:
-->Why have I been summoned here? What has that fool, Blood, put me in the middle of?\\
Hands off me, vile creatures!\\
The varied abominations this city regurgitates puts even hell to shame.
* At the end of everyone reciting their own Lantern creeds, Larfleeze simply goes "Eh?"
* Any time Larfleeze is flaunting his power or exhibiting his pure avarice only for the Black Lanterns to show up:
--> '''Larfleeze:''' Yuh-oh....
* When Flash and Hal team up to combat the zombiefied MartianManhunter, Flash reveals that there was a reason for all the chemicals he had spilled around J'onn's feet. Hal comes in and lobs one of Commissioner Gordon's squad cars at it, expanding that they're all flammable. His PostMortemOneLiner?
-->''[[AndKnowingIsHalfTheBattle Flash fact!]]''