* It is important to remember that, when the climactic battle starts, one should not fire wildly at the ceiling. [[RealityEnsues It doesn't like it.]]
** In the DVD commentary, Creator/KurtRussell cannot stop laughing every time this scene is even ''referenced''.
* David Lo Pan controlling a celestial avatar like how one would use a ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMj3e4_XoOA video game controller]]''.
* Jack's continuous yell as he's sitting on an out of control wheelchair rolling down a long ramp straight to a pit.
* Lo Pan: [spots Gracie, Margo and Eddie on a security monitor] "Who are these people? Friends of yours, huh? Now this ''really'' pisses me off to no end!"
** "I'll have you both sent off to the hell where people are skinned alive, it's that simple, understand?!"
** Proceded by Jack's ArmorPiercingQuestion about Lo Pan's failure to find the "right" girl during 2000 years. "Come on, Dave, you must be doing something seriously wrong!"
-->'''Lo Pan''': There have been others, to be sure. There are always others. But you know, Mr. Burton, the difficulties between men and women. How seldom it works out? Yet we all keep trying, like fools.
* "I can see things no one else can see."
** Which leads to him confronting Lo Pan with lipstick smeared across his mouth.
* Jack on the phone to his insurance company. "Look, I ''said'' 'accident!' I don't wanna hear 'act of God'."
* Jack opening a warehouse door, seeing the heroes' escape route blocked by a swarm of armed mooks, and slamming the door back in their face. "We may be trapped."
* Wang's nimble acrobatics juxtaposed with Thunder's [[FoeTossingCharge statuary-shattering charges]] back and forth.
* The eager BringIt finger wiggle by a grinning Lo Pan as Jack is gunning his truck through the alleyway right at him.
* Gracie trying to do an 'up to here' gesture, but stopped by the chains on her, and Lo Pan doing it for her mockingly.
* The look everyone gives when Jack throws his knife at Lo Pan, and misses by a mile.
** Although given his string of failures, [[spoiler:Jack ''succeeding'' on his second try (and the look on Lo Pan's face)]] is almost funnier.
* Jack punching Rain [[PunchPunchPunchUhOh to no avail.]]
* A horrible monster pops out of the side of a tunnel to eat a guy, and Egg Shen throws an explosive from his bag to banish it.
-->'''Egg:''' It will come out no more!
-->'''Jack:''' '''''What?!''''' Huh? ''What'' will come out no more?!
** Also this exchange between them:
--->'''Jack:''' That is ''not'' water.\\
'''Egg:''' Black blood of the earth.\\
'''Jack:''' What, you mean oil?\\
'''Egg:''' I mean black blood of the earth!
* The Three Storms make their debut in a pretty awesome way, but when it comes time for them to go all ImprobableWeaponUser on us, it also gets ''ridiculous''. Thunder pulls out a couple of funky short swords with bladed knuckle guards, Rain pulls out some pop-out rake things, and, craziest of all, Lightning makes spoons (or something?) rotate on his fingers so fast they become fan blades.