* It is important to remember that, when the climactic battle starts, one should not fire wildly at the ceiling. [[RealityEnsues It doesn't like it.]]
* David Lo Pan controlling a celestial avatar like how one would use a ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMj3e4_XoOA video game controller]]''.
* Jack's continuous yell as he's sitting on an out of control wheelchair rolling down a long ramp straight to a pit.
* Lo Pan: "Now this ''really'' pisses me off to no end!"
** "I'll have you both sent off to the hell where people are skinned alive, it's that simple, understand?!"
** Preceded by Jack's ArmorPiercingQuestion about Lo Pan's failure to find the "right" girl during 2000 years. "C'mon, Dave, you must be doing something seriously wrong!"
* "I can see things no one else can see."
** Which leads to him confronting Lo Pan with lipstick smeared across his mouth.
* Jack on the phone to his insurance company, "... and I don't wanna hear 'act of God'."
** Setting that up, Jack opening the door and seeing a a room full of mooks, and then slamming the door back in their face. "We may be trapped."
* Wang's nimble acrobatics juxtaposed with Thunder's [[FoeTossingCharge statuary-shattering charges]] back and forth.
* The eager BringIt finger wiggle by a grinning Lo Pan as Jack is gunning his truck through the alleyway right at him.
* Gracie trying to do an 'up to here' gesture, but stopped by the chains on her, and Lo Pan doing it for her mockingly.
* The look everyone gives when Jack throws his knife at Lo Pan, and misses by a mile.
* Jack punching Rain [[PunchPunchPunchUhOh to no avail.]]