* "Underground" is an epic rock song about alienation and fitting in with an underground rock scene. Early on, there's a moment wherein Darren (the drummer) declares "[[LargeHam Hand me my nose ring!]]".
* Ben Folds doing improv piano for [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB1do0pULJY Chatroulette]].
* The first two lines of "Army":
---> Well, I thought about the [[TitleDrop army]],
---> Dad said, "Son, you're [[PrecisionFStrike fuckin']] high."
* From "Draw a Crowd"
---> Ohhhh oh, if you're feeling small, if you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall!
** From the final stanza of the same song:
---> Taste my Vanilla Thunder!
* The [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34u_3Z9_LUw video]] for "Rockin' the Suburbs."
* His explanation as to why Ben Folds Five only has three members:
--> "Because Ben Folds Three sounds stupid."
** There's a behind-the-scenes video for "Do It Anyway" where the [[Series/FraggleRock Fraggles]] remain in character - at one point Red wonders aloud when the other two members are going to show up.
* His ''soft rock'' cover of "Bitches Ain't Shit."