* In the second episode, while Noxic and Typhus gorge on junk food, Jara tries to join in, but can't because [[LampshadeHanging the mouth on her costume doesn't open.]]
--> ''The rest of me is in 3D, why isn't my mouth?!''
* In "The Treasure of Hillhurst Mansion", the kids and the monsters fight over the treasure map, accidentally ripping it in half.
** In the same episode, the Magnivores order something, but the delivery guy takes it back because they have no money. He's not even intimidated by their appearance. Refusing to stoop to getting jobs, the Magnivores decide to steal money. During their little "crime spree", they rip a guy's pants off and he runs away in his underwear.
* [[EccentricMentor Flabber]]. The guy is practically a walking crowning moment of funny.
** When a headless horsemen attacks the manor, Flabber distracts him by yelling "Look, it's Marie Antoinette!" He then turns to the camera to say "Don't worry, you'll get that one in a few years."
* The bit where the ghost of Old Man Hillhurst shows up, and one of them is like "something must have disturbed his sleep." Cut to the Magnavores doing a jazz rehearsal in the cemetery.
* In "Son of Frankenbeans", Nukus needs an average person to deliver the ballot box that's part of his newest attempt to destroy the Beetleborgs (planting an AppleOfDiscord among them), and brings forth...a completely average looking guy from an insurance ad. What sells it is he does it the same way he would summon a monster.
--> '''Nukus''': Average Man! Arise!