* In the very first chapter, the author suggests that the first paragraph be read as though narrated by [[AquaTeenHungerForce The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From the Future]].
* [[ItMakesSenseinContext G-Money USA]].
** "... I need my sketch pad ''now''."
** The end of Chapter 7, when Usagi tries to use her new communicator to access a porn site... Ami blocked them.
* [[TooDumbToLive A member of a gang seeking revenge on]] [[BadAss Usagi]] [[MoralEventHorizon holds a knife to]] [[GenkiGirl Naru's little sister's]] throat to make her, Makoto, Ms. Haruna, and [[CrossOver Ranma Saotome and Scott Pilgrim]] stop beating up his fellow gang members. Everyone freezes for a moment and then starts ''laughing''. Even Naruru is asking her sister to take a picture, once she looks over her own shoulder. The gangster turns around... and sees [[AdaptationalBadass Sailor Mercury]]. She stares at him, smiles pleasantly, and waves. The gangster pales and drops the knife.
** "Overcome with an air of serenity, he let go of Naruru and dusted her off with great care, and bowed in apology to her. Turning back to Sailor Mercury, he bowed deeply to her as well... [[ScrewThisImOutOfHere then dove screaming in terror out the nearest window]]".
* Beryl's "[[DidntSeeThatComing Are... are you fucking]] ''[[DidntSeeThatComing kidding me?!]]''" when Sailor Moon [[spoiler: busts one of Nephrite's youma in the UAE]]. Note that she had barely reacted when [[Franchise/MarvelCinematicUniverse Iron Man and the Black Widow had shown up]]...
** Later happens again when [[ItMakesJustAsMuchSenseInContext the youma becomes a power armour for its victim]].
** Natasha and Tony's comments on Sailor Moon.
--->'''Natasha:''' "...She's a freaking Hulk in a miniskirt."
--->'''Tony:''' "Wears it a lot better than he would, at least."
** [[ItMakesSenseInContext "Selfie, bitch~!"]]
* Ami's mother has the habit of showing her picture to everyone and boast about her. According to Natasha, when she did it with Thor...
--->"He mistook it as her offering your hand in marriage, and politely declined… he avoided her for a while after that."