* The first thing The Joker does once he and Harley decide to leave Arkham is go to the local baseball stadium and recruit some new talent. Harley leads the team in prayer: [[AGodAmI "Joker is God."]]
* Bruce Wayne shamelessly hitting on Luthor's [[BattleButler chauffeur]], Mercy:
-->"I would rather dance alone, barefoot, on broken glass, than dance with you, Mister Wayne."
* Superman's (ill-fated) arrival and his subsequent pwning of the Mad Hatter.
* In ''Fear of Faith'', after the Scarecrow's plans have been foiled and he was exposed, the church refugees are about to lynch him. Rather than give Scarecrow what he wants, the Huntress convinces everyone to ''thank'' Scarecrow instead by pointing out he exposed just how much everyone ''has'' to be afraid of losing. You see everyone of different faiths gathered around Crane thanking him and inviting him into their prayers while the Scarecrow is '''freaking out''' from it all.
* Huntress shows up towards the end of the ''Ballistic Romance'' arc to [[http://i.imgur.com/qHtVFCy.jpg complicate Nightwing's love life]].
* The second time Superman arrives, he disguises himself as a civilian living in the NML. When he asks Batman how his disguise holds up, Batman lays out several minute details Clark didn't really think about in how a person without basic utilities would look and smell. Clark then asks playfully, "And to someone who ''isn't'' the World's Greatest Detective?" Batman merely notes, "You look fine, Clark."