* "Bank Job". That is all.
-->"But how to you plan for a bank full of nuns?"
* "Why Say Anything Nice?"
-->"Why'd you put your backpack on\\
If you won't just take a hike?"
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_snpe3QmzCc This]] Rendition of "King Of Bedside Manor".
* "Crazy" is basically a string of one-liners based around slang for being insane.
-->"The lights are on but nobody's home\\
My elevator doesn't go to the top\\
I'm not playing with a full deck\\
I've lost my marbles!"
* The "Give me a break" in the background during the bridge of "Stomach vs Heart"
* The end of Enid:
-->I can get a job, I can pay the phone bills\\
I can cut the lawn, cut my hair, cut out my cholesterol\\
I can work overtime, I can work in a mine\\
I can do it all for you!\\
But I don't want to!
* "Grade 9".
-->"Jim: They called me "Chicken Legs"\\
[[ThePeteBest Andy]]: They called me "Four Eyes"\\
Steven: They called me "Fatso"\\
Tyler: They called me "Buckwheat"\\
Ed: [[ArsonMurderAndJaywalking They called me Eddie.]]"
* On their Live DVD ''Talk to The Hand'', Steven [[spoiler:literally [[BigEater eats the mic]]]] during a pause in the middle of "Be My Yoko Ono", much to the amusement of everyone.
* "If you think of her as [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_The_Great#Final_months_and_death Catherine the Great]], then you should be the horse to help her meet her fate."
* "I could hide out under there/I just made you say underwear"
* [[http://t.co/RyqtePRZUc The entire video for "Odds Are]], particularly as it contrasts so spectacularly with the lyrics of the video. There are quite a few bonuses for RoosterTeeth fans, too.