* [[spoiler:"But... ''[[BecauseISaidSo you]]'' are the High Priest of the Panther Cult."]]
* At the Illuminati meeting.
-->'''Dr. Strange:''' Dr. Richards.
-->'''Reed Richards:''' Dr. Strange.
-->'''Tony Stark:''' You guys love calling yourself doctor. I have three doctorates. You don't see me...
-->'''Reed Richards: Doctor''' Stark.
-->'''Tony Stark:''' Thank you.
* In the space of a lecture, [[MacGuffinGirl Hope Summers]] goes from thinking [[FailureHero Spider-Man is an idiot]], to becoming [[TheKnightsWhoSaySquee a fangirl babbling about getting a costume like his]].
** He requests she doesn't, because, "there are like about 8 Spidey-Ladies".
* [=AvX=] Versus #6 - SquirrelGirl [[CanonDiscontinuity and Pixie adorably create the entire war with a bunch of tiny toys that were created by Puppet Master.]]
** In the same issue, [[http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4022066.html the science battle.]]
*** One of the combatants is ''LeonardoDaVinci'' (from Hickman's ''SHIELD'').
*** "Stop talking about your imaginary unit, Nemesis! It's making us all uncomfortable!"
*** "That's what happens when you put Wolverine in charge of education!"
*** The visual of Dr. Kavita Rao, a woman of average strength, strangling ''ComicBook/IronMan''.
*** The winner? "We have no idea!"
* The Babies spin-off. ALL OF IT!
* Spiderman's various quips during his fight with Jugger-Collossus (Molten Marshmellows indeed)
* Tony explaining to Cap what he has to do to stop the Phoenix [[spoiler:or at least try to]]. Cap's response to if he understands him 'don't have a clue'
* [=AvX=] Versus #1:
-->'''Namor''': So, I propose...
-->'''Thing''': When you gonna get it through your skull that no member of the Fantastic Four wants to marry you!
* [=AvX=] Versus #2:
-->'''Spider-Man''': How about forgetting this... and settling it... with a thumb war? (Colssus grabs him by the neck) I take that back. You've got '''enormous''' thumbs.