* Question Time in the House of Reps can usually fall under this. Question Time usually consists of grown men and women behaving like wild animals as they tear each other to shreds.
** Perhaps the funniest part was Harry Jenkins, the Speaker of the House until late 2011, and how sick and bored of the childish antics he clearly sounded as he had to say "order' practically every minute to try and shut everyone up ([[FailureIsTheOnlyOption almost never succeeding]]).
** The current speaker is currently in the same boat. Watching Question Time, current 2012 with the replacement of Peter Slipper, is like watching a season of Series/HowIMetYourMother, Series/BuffyTheVampireSlayer and WesternAnimation/BatmanTheAnimatedSeries in terms of watching grown men and women act worse than a misbehaved kindergartener.
** After an hour and a half of being hounded by Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop over a slush fund when working as a lawyer Prime Minister Julia Gillard close Question Time with, "And I can confirm for those listening on radio that Opposition Leader Tony Abbott was in attendance today."
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsN4-XLE2k This scene]] with Paul Keating, during John Hewson's time as opposition leader. [[ActuallyPrettyFunny Hewson can be seen laughing too]].
--> '''Hewson:''' I ask the prime minister, if you are so confident about your view on ''Fightback'', why won't you call an early election?
--> '''Keating:''' Because...I want to do you slowly.
** In general, Keating was famous (or infamous) for having one of the sharpest tongues and best arrays of insults in political history. He raised IShallTauntYou to a high art.
--->''(on Peter Costello)'' The thing about poor old Costello is he is all tip and no iceberg.
--->''(on John Howard)'' What we have got is a dead carcass, swinging in the breeze, but nobody will cut it down to replace him.
--->''(on John Hewson)'' I was implying that the Honorable Member for Wentworth was like a lizard on a rock - alive, but looking dead.
--->''(on the Liberal Party in opposition)'' The Opposition crowd could not raffle a chook in a pub.
* Gough Whitlam, in response to a member of the public constantly asking about his stance on abortion:
--> "I am in favor of it, and in your case I think it should be retrospective."
* Gough was nearly as a good with the zingers as Keating:
-->''Sir Winton Turnbull'': I am a Country member!
-->''Gough'': I [[CountryMatters remember]].
* A possibly apocryphal story involving Ben Chifley: After he said "Lend me your ears!" in a speech, a member of the public threw a cabbage at him. It landed on the stage next to Chifley, who then called back "I said your ears, sir, not your head!"
* Just how bad a Prime [[http://i.imgur.com/Di0iuhC.jpg?fb Sinister...]] hang on that was a typo on radio show 3AW, ''Minister'' was Tony Abbott? [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VmR9CesbXk Let WatchMojo show you.]] Not even UsefulNotes/GeorgeWBush got this. George. Bush. Damnen.