* A certain moment of ''Asterix in Corsica'', where a boat is sunk by an [[MadeOfExplodium exploding]] [[BlessedAreTheCheesemakers cheese]]. Seriously.
** In the same book, based on a french stereotype, all people from Corsica wield spring knives, except for one who has a spring spear instead, which has a malfunction.
* Asterix trying to sell a herd of boars, and ending up in a shouting contest with another boar salesman. Made doubly funny by Obelix refusing to rise to the occasion.
-->'''Boar Salesman:''' ''BOARS, BOARS! BEST PRIME BOARS!''
-->'''Asterix:''' '''BOOOOOOOAAAAARS, BOOOOOOAAAAARS, BEST PRIME BOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARS!!!'''
-->'''Obelix:''' (Very quietly) Boars, boars, best prime boars.
* The Roman orgy illustrated in ''Asterix In Switzerland''.
* From ''Asterix And The Secret Weapon'', when the female legionnaries have gotten instated. (Their introduction also qualifies, with ''all'' of the legionnaries having a reaction in the vein of HeadTiltinglyKinky.)
-->'''Legionnaire 1''': If women can join the legions now, what use are we going to be?
-->'''Legionnaire 2''': I could tell you! I wouldn't even mind being a domesticus in that camp!
* In ''Asterix and Cleopatra'', the captain of the boat ferrying the stone for the palace has been bribed to "lose" it. He orders his workmen to throw the bricks into the Nile. One guy comments an owl, a person (both underlined), a symbol (which one this troper cannot recall), and a feather (caption "'[[TheWestCountry Bain't no use argufyin' with he]]". Another guy comments an owl laughing madly, a person tapping his head (both underlined by a wavy line), a symbol that has fallen apart, and a tattered feather (caption "Oi reckon gaffer be crazy").
* From ''Asterix the Legionary'', Obelix walking into a tree upon [[DistractedByTheSexy seeing Panacea for the first time]]... and effortlessly knocking it over.
** After Asterix's band arrives at the camp, each of them wanders into [[Creator/GaiusJuliusCaesar Caesar]]'s tent, culminating in an exasperated "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!" from Caesar.
*** And Caesar is really exasperated. Just as Nefarius Purpus is telling the legion that they should stop the funny business or it's the guardroom, guess where he's taken.
** While trying to join the Roman legion (long story) Obelix beats up a Roman patrol that Asterix only wanted to question. Asterix chides him for not being polite. Later Asterix looses his temper with a stubborn guard and punches him skyward.
--->'''Obelix''': I don't see the difference between Asterix's politeness and mine?
*** And for the rest of the album Obelix uses "being polite" as a euphemism for "beating up angry Romans".
** At the beginning, Asterix suggests that the smitten Obelix go visit Panacea at her father's house. Obelix bashfully kicks a full-grown tree...knocking it over. This is funny in itself, but the cherry on top is that the tree is where Cacophonix's ''house'' is.
-->'''Cacophonix:''' '''BUT I WASN'T EVEN SINGING!'''
** Anything involving Ptenisnet, the Egyptian tourist drafted into the Roman army who spends the entire rest of the book still blissfully convinced he's on a package tour, to the point where his sergeant (whom he's cheerily nicknamed "Old Hairy Nose") finally loses it: "And if that Egyptian speaks another hieroglyph I will personally come over there and punch him in the nose!"
* In ''The Roman Agent'', the final battle is so spread out a map is added to make sense of it. The key contains this gem:
--> 14: Fulliautomatix, village blacksmith, seeing a friend.\\
15: Unhygienix, village fishmonger, friend of the aforementioned.\\
16 (A Roman centurion): [[FoeTossingCharge Meeting place of the two friends.]]
** That whole panel is full of them:
---> 10: Druid Getafix awaiting the outcome of the battle beside his cauldron, now empty.\\
11: Bard Cacofonix asking the druid what it's all about and what, might he ask, is going on?\\
12: Pirate ship sunk by the Gauls pouring out at (8) full of enthusiasm, discovering on arrival at the beach that there are no Romans available, and deciding not to waste their time anyway, by Toutatis.
* In ''Asterix and the Goths'', when the local Roman camp mistakes Asterix and Obelix for the Goth horde they're supposed to be on the lookout for, our heroes steal uniforms from some legionaries to disguise themselves, with Asterix telling Obelix that for the sake of the masquerade they're Asterus and Obelus, and to shout things like "By Jupiter!" Later on the two ditch their disguises and enter Germania. When they bump into a Goth patrol. Obelix introduces himself as, "Ave, by Jupiter! I'm Legionary Obelus and my friend is Legionary Asterus!"
* In ''Asterix and Son'', Asterix is in Vitalstatistix's house when Obelix pops in, carrying a menhir;
-->'''Vitalstatistix:''' Obelix, my boy, I wish to goodness you'd take your menhir off when you come indoors!\\
'''Obelix:''' But, chief, menhirs are high fashion indoors as well as out!\\
'''Vitalstatistix:''' ''(Panel shows large hole where door used to be)'' '''Too high for MY door by half, you idiot!'''
* In ''Asterix In America'', a fish fight breaks out again and everyone in the village starts to take part in it for no reason at all. Asterix and Obelix then return from a boar hunt and than they see the fight, Obelix complain to Asterix on how they were sent to hunt boars just so that the rest of the village "could have all the fun for themselves" and how "unfair" it is and then literally jump into the BigBallOfViolence, loudly proclaim that he want to fight too.
* ''The Twelve Tasks of Asterix'' is quite probably the funniest animated Asterix movie ever made:
** The Lair of the Beast segment: Asterix and Obelix have to get out of the titular place alive, which houses [[EldritchAbomination a creature nobody ever saw and came back to tell the tale]]. Cue a series of creepy and surreal moments, until they finally get at the threshold of the Beast's cave... [[MoodWhiplash And immediately we switch to a typical bright Roman town]]. Asterix and Obelix just get out of a sewer grate and sit next to the clerk who's accompanying them on their journey, who's already waiting for them in a tavern. The kicker comes when said clerk asks them "How was the Beast"...
--->'''Obelix:'''[[spoiler: Very tasty! Waiter! A liqueur, please!]]
** The House That Drives You Mad segment which immediately follows. Asterix and Obelix just have to get an application form in a standard administration. Sounds easy, right ? Well, [[ObstructiveBureaucrat there's a reason why it's called]] [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin the House That Drives You Mad...]]
** The entire Coliseum climax. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUnlEie-eRA This has got to be seen to be believed]] (Link is in French, but it's mainly visual).
** Asterix versus Iris.
** Asterix's rant when the ghosts haunting the mountain prevents him from sleeping after all the crap he's been through is so hilariously awesome.
** At the beginning, the narrator wonders if the audience needs to be reintroduced to the famous member of Asterix's village (Gauls look very proud). When asking if anyone hasn't heard of the Gauls, dozens of hands go up (Gauls look very upset).
* The "Tower of Londinium" scene from ''Asterix in Britain''.
* While Frolix from ''Asterix and the Big Fight'' is an antagonist that leeches off the entire village and drives a stake between them and our heroic duo as a result, he gets ''ridiculously'' funny once the Romans capture him, and his situation grows worse and worse. He tries his usual schtick on the general to get him on his side, only to find out that they have orders to arrest ''all'' Gaul prophets. Then he backpedals, but he already told the general so many lies he wanted to hear that he wants to keep him around. For the rest of the movie, Frolix tries to come up with utter random bullshit just to prove he's a not a prophet - but everything he says keeps coming true, just worsening the situation further, as the general wants to keep him around and will flay him if he finds he's lying, and his right hand man wants to arrest Frolix. You would feel sorry for him if you weren't laughing so hard.