* Karl tries a kung-fu technique of throwing a needle through a pane of glass to pop a balloon. He ends up embedding his needle in the cameraman's arm.
* When Karl's camel "breaks down" on his trip to Petra, he proves he's a pretty good DeadpanSnarker as he watches the animal get loaded onto the back of a pick-up truck.
--> "Ships of the Desert. It's what they're known as. We've ended up with Titanic!"
* Karl's reaction to the couple who keep a hippo as a pet.
--> "My Dad wouldn’t let the cat in the lounge. Fuckin’ ''hippo'' in here!"
* Karl's idea for a superhero [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmERX0tTIUU Bullshit Man!]]
** Made even funnier when he actually pretends to fly.
* Karl getting a prostate exam. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6QwnaksVA All of it.]]
** It gets even better when he asks the doctor whether he actually is a doctor, ''after he's already done the exam''.
* Whenever DavidAttenborough gets a mention:
--> "It's all voiceover! I bet he lands, says 'keep that plane's engine running'... 'ere I am in the Amazon' and then he fucks back off home."
--> "I bet he never 'ad his crisps nicked".
--> "See he makes animals out to be really nice and friendly. This is the truth"
* Karl's dream becomes true: he invents some pants with room for a pillow to insert. The entire infommercial is hilarious enough but then he shows them off to Ricky and Steve.
* Karl having Warwick trying out different food in China. Karl's previous travels have given him the ability to stomach the food served in China, Warwick...not so much.
-->'''Karl:''' Just eat one of them. Just shove it in, honestly, it's not that bad.
-->'''Warwick:''' Can I nibble the edge of it?
-->'''Karl:''' That's worse, just shove it in.
-->'''Warwick:''' ''(Warwick shoves it in. He begins convulsing in disgust.)'' Don't tell me what it is.
-->'''Karl:''' That's a lamb bollock.
-->''(Warwick bends over and spits it out on the seat)''