* Danny Gokey's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOAKLuAcOXA final note in his performance of "Dream On"]]. Even ''he'' admits it.
* ''Pants On The Ground''. You know something is up when Simon can't be heard over the other judges' laughter.
** Note that the guy was "General" Larry Platt, who is an activist and did a lot of work during the civil rights movement. [[http://www.usatoday.com/communities/idolchatter/post/2010/01/general-larry-platt-a-closer-look/1 He even had a day dedicated to him in Georgia.]]
** Only topped by the remix with ''William Hung'' that was performed on the season finale.
** Before ''Pants on the Ground'', there was ''I Am Your Brother''.
* And then there's Nick Mitchell's (aka. Norman Gentle's) [[http://vodpod.com/watch/1390939-nick-mitchell-norman-gentle-and-i-am-telling-you-im-not-going-mp3-and-video-american-idol-8-top-36-american-idol-368-rickey-org performance]] of ''And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'', essentially a deliberately campy, SoBadItsGood parody of the whole competition.
* Renaldo Lapuz's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3PMy_V-A_o original song]], "I Am Your Brother". Combined with his outfit... Then came the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns9pg4_2Xzw season finale]], when he performed with a marching band...
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=VrpTF5-mFuw This.]]
* Steven Tyler is a walking, talking CMOF. "What's with the jujubees on your ooh-ooh-bies?"
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHPHdM1LWYY&feature=channel_video_title And now there's a compilation.]]
* The [[CloudCuckooLander Heejun Han]] VS. [[TheDeterminator Richie "Cowboy" Law]] saga during season 11's Hollywood Week brought some of the best CringeComedy reality television has ever seen. The crowning moment has to be [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldYzK2BtBQg Heejun's "apology" to Richie.]]
-->'''Heejun:''' I'm really sorry... to... your parents...
* Pretty much any of the ridiculous Ford commercials are hilarious, but special mention goes to [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIvyRJHWpro season 7's Top 4 Ford commercial]], where they're all dressed as matadors and singing "Ring of Fire", for no apparent reason.