* "Hey, Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are. Say 'Nevermore'."
--> '''Raven:''' Fuck you.
* Just two words: Tiger balls.
** A follow up:
--> '''Anansi:''' Where ''were'' you the day God was handin' out brains, boy?
--> '''Shadow:''' Someone was telling a story about tigers' balls and I had to stop and hear how it ended.
* Hinzelmann advises Shadow to get a video rental card, to which Shadow declines.
--> It would make things awkward between then were Shadow to admit that television had made him uncomfortable ever since it had started to talk to him.
* Mad Sweeney, while in Cairo, challenging Shadow to guess how he can pick the golden coins out of seemingly thin air. At a certain point he laments how the "Great and famous Mad Sweeney" is left around "a dog, a bird and a moron".
* Czernobog amiably reminds Shadow, by tapping him in the forehead, that when the war will be over he'll bean him with a hammer. Shadow's answer, in the same exact tone, responds "Yes, but if you do that again, I'll break that finger".
* Shadow answers his ringing phone with a simple "Yeah?", prompting Wednesday to reprimand him over his manners. Shadow replies that once he actually gets the phone ''connected'', he'll make sure be more polite.
* Most of Horus' spacey lines.
* Neil Gaiman, Patton Oswalt, and Zelda Williams (Creator/RobinWilliams' daughter) do a dramatic reading of the part with Bilquis in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIpdqwszQOg Chapter One]]