* In one Coach Kreeton sketch, he has to babysit a young boy. When the boy wants to hear a story, Coach Kreeton reads him one about himself.
-->"Once upon a time, there was a sad miserable man named Coach Kreeton. That's '''''ME!'''''"
** In another one:
-->'''Girl:''' Can I go to the restroom?\\
'''Coach Kreeton:''' ''NOOOOOO!! YOU'RE GONNA SIT THERE UNTIL YOU EXPLOOODE!!!''
* An early Ms. Fingerly sketch where the students are taking a test and one girl keeps cheating in different ways (looking over someone, asking someone, using a telescope become a student was covering her answers, using a ham radio, and finally asking AbrahamLincoln himself). Ms. Fingerly had enough and took her to the principal's office. As soon as they leave, the students start asking each other for answers, asking Lincoln, and using the radio.
* All of the absurd pieces of advice from ''"Vital Information for your Everyday Life"'' sketches. For example:
-->'''Lori Beth Denberg''': If you're doing your homework and it's too hard, don't go up to the teacher and say, "This homework is too hard! Now give me a big wet kiss!"
** "This is no way to treat the world." [[VisualPun *punches a globe*]]
* "Miz Piddlin almost let her maniacal rage get the best of her!"
* A highlight of "What Do You Do?", a parody of ''FigureItOut'', comes after Coach Kreeton correctly guesses the first contestant's talent ("Kayley licks lobsters."). Kayley would have won a dollhouse if she stumped the panel, but since she failed, the dollhouse gets crushed by a wrecking ball.
* One "Ask Ashley" sketch gets interrupted by Dr. Joyce Brothers, who gives Ashley some advice on holding her temper. Ashley thanks Dr. Brothers for the advice, and invites her to answer the next letter. She learns that it comes from a boy who doesn't consider turning on his lights when having to walk around during the nighttime, [[HypocriticalHumor and gets pissed as strongly as Ashley usually does]] when giving advice to those TooDumbToLive.
** Ashley's reaction when she gets a letter from [[spoiler: a kangaroo]]...
--->'''Ashley''': YOU'RE A STINKIN' [[spoiler: KANGAROO]]!!!! (''suddenly sounding cute again'') A very special [[spoiler: kangaroo]] who can write letters (''gets angry again'') BUT A [[spoiler: KANGAROO]] NONETHELESS!
* From the 10th Anniversary Special, one skit in particular started as a mishmash of the old skits with the new, involving Coach Kreeton, Principal Pimpell, Detective Dan, Fat Cop, Buzz and Kaffy, and Randy Quench. It starts out with Kreeton and Pimpell and then just becomes more insane and bizarre as it goes on. Pimpell even lampshades it by stating "this sketch is clearly out of control!" when Randy Quench shows up.
** This entire sketch could be considered commentary on how the comedic styling of the show evolved between the original cast and the new cast since it doesn't become quite so convoluted until Buzz and Kaffy are brought in by Abby, quickly proceeded by Randy Quench who destroys the set with his fire hose.
* One cold opening featured Josh describing how the kids got to become cast members. The flashback of the audition process includes Lori Beth building a card mansion, Kel eating 540 cocktail weenies, Josh competing on NickelodeonGuts, and Katrina pulling an 18 wheel truck!
* One "Cooking with Randy & Mandy" sketch featured Randy getting a cavity. When a dentist showed up and told him he can't eat chocolate for two weeks, Randy immediately fainted. Later, he pulled out his tooth to avoid the wait.
* "Know Your Stars" could be rather funny at times.
* The first Detective Dan sketch featured a wealthy woman, played by Lori Beth, whose jewelry was stolen from her safe. Detective Dan's response to the woman showing him her safe was broken into:
-->'''Detective Dan''': Lucky for you this safe is empty.
* ALL of the "Everyday French with Pierre Escargot" sketches.
* Ed in one sketch becomes the temporary Good Burger manager and ends up firing ''one of the customers''.
-->'''Customer (Played by Amanda):''' But I don't even work here!
-->'''Ed:''' I know. I just fired you. Now I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
-->'''Customer:''' You're crazy! Crazy, you know that!
-->'''Ed:''' Well, at least I have a job.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mDCNGrefzU Tandy Spork.]]