* Two words: [[MemeticMutation GODDAMN BATMAN]].
* Superman's first appearances, especially when carrying the car while running across the ocean. "DAMN!".
* ''Not one '''word'''. I've taken '''enough''' grief for calling my goddamn '''car''' the goddamn '''batmobile'''. I'm the goddamn '''Batman''' and I can call my goddamn '''car''' whatever the hell I '''want''' to call it.''
** This and various other rants lead to the AlternateCharacterInterpretation of Batman simply being a PsychopathicManChild who wants everyone to be impressed by his cool toys.
* Batman and Robin [[CrazyPrepared paint themselves and an entire house yellow]] so Green Lantern [[WeaksauceWeakness won't be able to use his ring]]... and then they offer him lemonade, which leads to this immortal line:
--> '''Green Lantern''': Damn you and your lemonade!
* Discussion of Batman's ThemeNaming.
--> '''Dick Grayson, Age 12''': So what do you call this thing, anyway?
--> '''Batman''': *grinning* The Batmobile.
--> '''Dick Grayson, Age 12''': That is totally queer.
--> '''Batman''': *pulling a face like he's lost an argument about who has the coolest-looking bike decals* Shut up.
* The one line that shows how out backwards the characters are.
---> '''Joker''': They call me the Joker. But I'm not very [[FlatWhat funny.]]
* This gem, from issue #2:
-->'''Batman''': [[LaughingMad HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!]] You're gonna ''love'' this, kid!
-->'''Dick Grayson, Age 12''': (internally) I hate it.