* There's an episode where the Rugrats are playing basketball in Tommy's yard after their parents took away all of their television priveleges. All is fine and good until Phil presents Tommy [[IdiotBall with a bowling ball.]] What does he do with it? Why, toss it right through the roof and damage Stu's car, of course!
** From the same episode, Chaz attempting to take away the TV set, only for Chuckie and Kimi to latch on to his legs and drag behind him like shoes when he tries to move.
* This conversation from "TP+KF":
--->Tommy: If only there was some way I could convince him...
--->Kimi: That I'm completely unattractive to you?
--->Kimi: ''(frowns)'' THANKS. I'll think of something.
* Tommy chewing out Chuckie for sucking at Paper Football in "A Deville House Divided", which leads to this gem from Chuckie.
--->Chuckie: Well, ''gee'', [[DeadPanSnarker I guess that means I'll never go pro in the National Professional Paper Football League! Or have Professional Paper Football fans!]]
* The Stu and Drew arc of "Golden Boy". They've inherited an old car from Grandpa Lou, but it's such an old piece of crap that neither wants it, and they spend the whole episode trying to pass it off on each other, from parking it with a big pink bow in Drew's parking space to ''parking it in Stu's living room''. And when they decide to settle their differences and toss it off of a cliff once and for all? Lou tells them the car was originally owned by Music/ElvisPresley, and worth a lot of money! Why didn't we have more episodes like this?
* There is an episode where Chuckie and Kimi are working on a family tree together, and Kimi soon becomes very interested in her Japanese ancestry. The following conversation takes place:
--->Chuckie: So, what did you find out?
--->Kimi: I'm... Japanese!
--->Chuckie: '''You haven't figured that out yet?!'''
* One episode has the gang remodelling Kimi's room and they get Angelica to keep her out of the house for the day. Angelica has Kimi take her to a Japanese-themed tea house she was invited to three months ago and, when Kimi wants to leave, Angelica pretends that her tongue has been seriously scalded by the tea and has Kimi take her to the hospital. After five hours we see a crew of doctors wheeling Angelica out the doors in a wheelchair and throwing her down the steps.
* Lil has Phil pretend to be her to break up with a gross boy that likes her. Phil ends up hanging out with the boy (as her) and doing all sorts of gross things publicly, resulting in Lil having to wear a wig, hat and sunglasses as well as cracking up as her reputation gets ruined.
--> '''Lil:''' Do you realise the fact that I'll have to change schools? Cites? Counties! PLANETS!
* Poor Phil. In one episode he walks in on Lil trying on bras and at the very end he walks in on '''Betty'''.
--> '''Phil:''' "[[BrainBleach I'm blind!]]"
* Lil gets some leverage over Phil about a NoodleIncident prompting this little exchange.
--> '''Lil:''' Well three words Philip - [[PunctuatedForEmphasis You! Know! What!]]
--> '''Phil:''' Three words for you, Lillian - You! Signed! This!"
--> '''Lil:''' I! Don't! Care!
--> '''Phil:''' You! Can't! Do!....uh that"
* Angelica wants to stay longer in the hospital so she starts pretending to have brain damage...
--> '''Angelica:''' (''in a high pitched voice'') The couch is on vacation. The sky is green. The pillows are hungry.
* In "Lucky 13" Angelica suggests to Tommy and his friends to not go to her birthday party by seeing Bossy and Flossy the two-headed cow. During the middle of the party she calls Tommy up to get them over here.
--> '''Angelica:''' Bossy's the real cow. Flossy is just a fake cow head.
--> '''Angelica:''' Well get over here as soon as Phil stops crying.