You wouldn't think a series of slasher style movies [[RecycledInSpace IN SPACE]] would have much humor, you'd be wrong.
Works with their own pages:
* Parker as the three survivors prepare to detonate the Nostromo
--> If we don't' get out of here in 10 minutes we won't need no rocket to fly through space!
* The BrickJoke over Jones the cat. When they go searching for the infant ChestBurster, Parker, Brett and Ripley get startled by [[CatScare Jones.]] With Brett not catching him, because it wasn't the ChestBurster. Parker berating Brett at first, but going into hysterical laughter when Brett said it was only Jones, which causes them all to laugh. When Brett goes to look for Jones, it seems like Jones is [[CatsAreMean only being a jerk, hissing and not moving from its spot.]] [[MoodWhiplash However it becomes]] [[RightBehindYou scary when the]] [[NightmareFuel alien now grown is behind Brett before his demise.]] The cat is never seen again until near the end, when Ripley has to race against both the countdown and the alien before the ship blows.
* A bit dark but at the beginning of the infamous chest burster scene, Kane begins choking but Parker tells him the food isn't ''that'' bad.
* The scene where Brett's VerbalTic is discussed.
* When Ripley finally shuts down Ash's decapitated head, his face is stuck in a [[SmugSnake shit-eating grin.]]
!! The Kenner Comic book series
* The comics had some hilarious artwork (Apone thinking, "What a jerk!" when his mouth looks like it's broken), and even funnier out-of-character one liners and quotes:
-->'''Ripley''' (when facing a giant facehugger): HUG THIS!
-->'''Apone''': Monster rhinos?!?
-->'''Atax''': So-how do you like your eggs, queenie? Scrambled, or fried? Howzabout scrambled?
-->'''Bishop''': Everything's cool...for now!