!!The Disney film
* The beginning with the merchant;
-->'''Merchant:''' Please, please, come closer. [''face gets smushed against the screen''] Too close, a little too close.
* The bit where Genie snaps his fingers and turns Abu into all kinds of different things, before settling on an elephant. He's not even ''looking'' at Abu, he's letting his mind wander, and that just makes him more human.
* If you had to name a moment that ''doesn't'' include the Genie, it would be in the "One Jump Ahead" sequence, when Abu pulls a scimitar on the guards.
-->'''Guard:''' [[HesGotAWeapon He's got a sword!]]\\
'''Razoul:''' (''[[OnlySaneMan the only one not freaking out]]'') You idiots! We've ''all'' got swords!
* During the "Prince Ali" song, there's two for the price of one:
** Jafar tries to keep the parade out of the palace only to get squashed by the door. How he and Iago look afterwards also counts.
** And then when the Sultan introduces him, joyfully telling "Ali" that Jafar is delighted to meet him too. Cut to Jafar standing with his arms crossed giving them a DeathGlare, and then mutters "ec''static''" in the most deadpan voice possible.
** In between those two, during the song's big finish there's a brief shot of Jafar shooing the entourage out of the palace, then at the very end him slamming the doors with a hilariously irritated look on his face.
* The Sultan's joyride on Carpet, which includes him telling Jafar to "button up", buzzing Elephant!Abu, terrorizing Iago, who bumps into a pillar after dodging the Sultan, lands at the bottom, [[CirclingBirdies and sees miniature Sultans flying on Carpets and saying, "Have a cracker! Have a cracker!"]], and Carpet ending up falling-down dizzy.
* "You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you? Whoever has the gold makes the rules. HUUUUOOOOYYYYYEEEEE!!"
* Aladdin's ploy to rescue Jasmine from the marketplace after she steals an apple. It becomes even funnier as Jasmine plays along with his insanity plea.
-->'''Aladdin:''' Now come along, sis. Time to go see the doctor.\\
'''Jasmine:''' (''addressing a camel while staring vacantly into space'') Why hello, doctor. How are you?\\
'''Aladdin:''' No, no, no, not ''that'' one.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWF4Ru6oS7M "I can't believe it; I'm losing to a rug."]]
** [[GeniusBonus Even funnier is if you play chess, and look at the positions on the board. That really]] ''[[GeniusBonus was]]'' [[GeniusBonus a good move.]]
** The way Carpet crosses his [[BuffySpeak arm-tassle-things]] as if to say "So ''there!''"
* Let's face it, Abu has a bunch of the funnier moments here. Here are just three examples:
** Abu bitching Aladdin out in monkey speak, ending with his sarcastic monkey-speech impression of Jasmine.
** There's also the look on Abu's face when Aladdin manages to spin the monkey-tantrum into fuel for seducing Jasmine. His expression is one of rage, disbelief, and confusion all rolled into one face.
** And then Abu sets to freeing Aladdin...''with a set of lockpicks''. ''How'' often does Abu have to bust Aladdin out of handcuffs?
** During the aforementioned insanity plea, Aladdin says that Jasmine thinks Abu is the Sultan. She plays along, bowing to Abu and greeting him formally, and he responds by actually acting like a sultan.
* The "[[TheAce Prince Ali]]" [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM5VGfiSd3s&feature=fvw song]] is funny enough in its own right, but the way it repeatedly cuts to Jasmine's [[FacePalm utterly unimpressed face]] is hysterical.
* "Tonight, the part of 'Al' will be played by a [[ObviouslyEvil tall, dark, and sinister ugly man]]."
** "''I'' am your master now!" / "I was afraid of that."
* "I think it's time to say goodbye to Prince Abooboo."
* After Aladdin exposes Jafar:
-->'''Iago:''' We gotta get outta here! We gotta get out! I gotta start packing, your highness! Only essentials, we gotta travel light. I'll bring the guns, the weapons, the knives... And how about this picture? I don't know, I think I'm making a weird face in it?
** He then makes said weird face, complete with [[ToothyBird buck-teeth]].
* At the very beginning, there's a scene where Aladdin meets a noble, heading to the Palace on his horse. As the rude man rides away, Aladdin hollers out:
-->'''Aladdin:''' Look at that, Abu! It's not every day you see a horse with ''two'' rear ends!
** Not only is the horse also offended, but he realizes it's an insult before the noble does.
* "Al, what are you doing? Why are you bringing me into this?"
* "Tell her the '''''TRUTH!'''''"
* How the Genie takes his time to save Aladdin from drowning like he's expecting to get an answer from Al's unconscious body.
-->'''Genie''': Never fails. [[InconvenientSummons You get in the bath, and there's a rub at the lamp]] (squeaks rubber duckie) Hello? (''sees the unconcious Aladdin'') Al? (''gasps'') Al! Kid! Snap out of it! Oh, you can't cheat on this one! I can't help ya unless you make a wish! You have to say "Genie, I want you to save my life." Got it? Okay. (''shakes Aladdin'') C'MON, ALADDIN!! (''Aladdin's head droops'') I'll take that as a "yes". (''head becomes siren'') WOOGA! WOOGA! (''Genie turns into a submarine'') Upscope! (''babbles in German as he pulls Al out of the water'')
** Followed by This GettingCrapPastTheRadar moment after he saves him:
-->'''Genie:''' I'm gettin' kinda fond of you, kid. Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything...
* Jafar trying to hypnotize the Sultan the second time.
-->'''Jafar:''' [[JediMindTrick You will order the princess to marry me.]]\\
'''Sultan:''' I... will order... the princess to... (snaps out of it) But you're so ''old''!
** It becomes about ten times funnier when you hear the censored version of this scene (basically replace the word "marry" with the censor bleep used in TV shows and it becomes even funnier)
* When Iago's impersonating both Jasmine and a flamingo, another actual flamingo gets the goo-goo eyes for him, tongue hanging out and everything. After tricking Aladdin, he turns around mid-evil laugh to come face to face with aforementioned lovesmitten flamingo...
--> '''Iago:''' Ya got a problem, Pinky?! (kicks the flamingo over) Jerk.
* [[WhyWontYouDie "How many times do I have to kill you, boy!?"]]
* The IronicEcho when Jafar gets ''everything'' that's coming to him:
-->'''Aladdin:''' ''eeeeety''-bitty living space.
* "But remember: Beeee yourself!"
* When Snake!Jafar has Aladdin in his coils, Iago tries to goad Jafar into crushing him and Genie comes along and nonchalantly whacks him.
--> "Squeeze him Jafar! Squeeze him like a... AWK!"
* "Jafar! Get a grip!" [GLOMP] "''Ack! Good grip...''"
* Jafar was described as "Seņor Psychopath" by the Genie, who also briefly changes his face to Jafar's.
* To anyone with even a trace of GenreSavvy, the Sultan innocently addressing the scary man in the ObviouslyEvil costume as "my most trusted advisor".
* [[HurricaneOfPuns All of Jafar's puns]] during his final battle with Aladdin.
-->'''Jafar:''' (to Jasmine, who's in an hourglass) Your ''TIME IS UP''! (to Abu, who's been turned into a toy monkey) Don't ''TOY'' with me, boy! (to Carpet, who's been unraveled) Things are ''UNRAVELING'' fast now! (to Aladdin, when he's surrounded by swords) Get the ''POINT''? (again to Aladdin, when he breathes fire) I'm just getting ''WARMED UP''!
* The look on Iago's face when he spots Aladdin trying to sneak up to the lamp.
** When Jasmine [[WeNeedADistraction kisses Jafar]], both Abu and Iago adopt identical expressions of shock and disgust. Aladdin is also squicked out.
* Iago's rant after the Cave of Wonders eats Gazeem.
--> '''Iago:''' I can't believe it! I JUST DON'T BELIEVE IT!! We're NEVER gonna get a hold of that ''stupid'' lamp! Just forget it! Look at this! Look at this! I'm so ticked off that I'm ''molting!''\\
'''Jafar:''' Patience, Iago. ''Patience''. [[CaptainObvious Gazeem was]] ''[[CaptainObvious obviously]]'' [[CaptainObvious less than worthy.]]\\
'''Iago:''' Oh, ''there's'' a big surprise. [[DeadpanSnarker That's an incredible "I-think I'm-gonna-have-a-heart-attack-and-DIE-from-NOT-SURPRISED!"]] WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?? We got a ''big'' problem here, a big-- ''[Jafar holds his beak shut]''
* Iago suggesting Jafar marries the princess, and Jafar's reaction.
-->'''Iago:''' Wait a minute, wait a minute, Jafar! What if ''you'' were the chump husband?\\
'''Jafar:''' ''[[ThatCameOutWrong What?!]]''\\
'''Iago:''' OK... OK, you marry the Princess, ''all right''?! And then, then ''you'' become the Sultan!\\
'''Jafar:''' [''smiles evilly''] Marry the shrew. ''I'' become the Sultan. The idea has ''merits''.\\
'''Iago:''' (''excitedly'') Yes, yes! Merits, yes! And then we drop [''makes himself look plump like the Sultan''] "Papa-in-law" and [''makes his shape petite''] the little woman ''off a cliff'' [''divebombs off Jafar's staff''] EYAAAAAAHHH! KER-SPLAT!! [''laughs'']\\
'''Jafar:''' I ''love'' the way your [[StealthPun foul]] little mind works!
** Even better, watch Jafar's hand during that last line. He literally [[StealthInsult pantomimes Iago's mind as "little"]].
* Right after Aladdin frees the genie:
-->'''Genie:''' Quick! Quick, wish for something outrageous, say "I want the Nile." Wish for the Nile, try that.\\
'''Aladdin:''' Uh, I wish for the Nile!\\
'''Genie:''' NO WAY!! [''laughs''] Oh does that feel good!
** Possible bad StealthPun there; Aladdin got "denial," just like he wished!
* While fleeing the Cave of Wonders:
-->'''Aladdin:''' Abu! Abu, this is no time to panic! [sees they're flying straight into a wall] [[OhCrap Start panicking!]]
* "They're after me! They're after YOU?"
* Iago's EstablishingCharacterMoment. Having spent his first few minutes on screen acting like a normal parrot, he breaks character when Gazeem goes to enter the Cave of Wonders;
-->'''Iago:''' ''Awk!'' The lamp! ''Awk!'' The lamp! [quietly, to Jafar] ''Geez!'' Where'd you dig ''this'' bozo up?
* In fact, anytime Iago suffers. Like when he's powering Jafar's clockwork contained-storm generator and gets pulled into the gears. When he finally is shot out he's without his feathers.
-->'''Iago:''' With all due respect, your rottenness, couldn't we wait for a ''real'' storm?
* During Aladdin's fight with Snake!Jafar, Genie becomes a cheer squad and cheers for Aladdin. Jafar tells him to shut up and Genie responds with this gem;
-->'''Genie:''' (''complete [[DeadpanSnarker deadpan]]'') Jafar, Jafar, he's our man. If he can't do it, '''''GREAT!'''''
* "Hello, Aladdin. Nice to have you on the show. Can we call you Al? Or maybe just Din?"
* "Prince Ali" is outside the balcony on Carpet, desperately trying to describe how he can't ''possibly'' be the guy she met in the marketplace because he has "servants who go to the marketplace for my servants." Jasmine and Rajah turn to each other to share a look of pure "is this guy for real?" The way Jasmine purses her lips just seals the deal.[[http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17700000/Aladdin-Prince-Ali-appears-on-Jasmine-s-Balcony-princess-jasmine-17766372-450-258.jpg Just look at it!]]
* When Jafar thinks he has the lamp after leaving Aladdin and Abu trapped in the Cave Of Wonders.
-->'''Jafar:''' [[EvilGloating It's mine! It's all mine!]] ''(checks his pockets)'' [[WhamLine I... Where is it?]] [[OhCrap No!]] [[BigNo NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!]]
* Aladdin tricking Genie into getting them out of the cave without wasting his first wish. Especially funny is when Aladdin dismisses him and tells Abu that they'll have to find a way out themselves.
--> '''Genie:''' Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden, you're walkin' out on me?! I don't think so! NOT RIGHT NOW! '''YOU'RE GETTIN' YOUR WISHES, SO''' '''''SIDDOWN!!!!!'''''
** Later when they arrive at the oasis to discuss the wishes.
-->'''Aladdin''': Now about my three wishes?\\
'''Genie''': Dost mine ears deceive me? Three? You are down by ONE, Boy!\\
'''Aladdin''': No, no. I never actually ''wished'' to get out of the Cave. Heh! You did that on your own.\\
'''Genie'''': (''JawDrop'')...Well, I feel sheepish. ''([[VisualPun turns into a sheep]])'' Alright, you ba-aaa-d boy, but no more freebies.\\
'''Aladdin''': Fair deal.
* You have to admit, Iago getting his revenge on the poor old Sultan for years of unknowingly patronizing cracker feedings is pretty hilarious.
-->'''Sultan:''' Have a cracker, pretty Polly! [''stuffs cracker down Iago's throat'']
** "My lord, you sure have your way with ''dumb'' animals." Followed by Iago's [[DeathGlare reaction]] to that.
** Later, After Jafar has deposed the Sultan, who is now tied up and dressed as a Jester:
--->'''Iago:''' Polly want a cracker? [''stuffs cracker down the Sultan's throat''] Here!, Here's your cracker! Shove em' all the way down your throat, have lots of crackers! [''stuffs more crackers in his mouth'']
* When Genie lists his three rules when it comes to his three wishes, he briefly turns into a green, oozing zombie, complete with a hilarious (Creator/PeterLorre-inspired) voice:
-->'''Genie:''' ARULENUMBAHTHREE! ''(turns into zombie)'' I can't bring people back from the dead... It's not a pretty picture, I DON'T LIKE DOING IT!!
** Aladdin's blink-and-you-miss-it reaction to this is priceless, too. He clutches his stomach and gags as if he's going to throw up.
* When Jasmine [[DistractedByTheSexy pretends to fall in love with Jafar so she can distract him long enough for Aladdin to get Genie's lamp]], Jafar and Genie's [[http://youtu.be/GIN8BPCsFEs reactions]] are ''priceless'', especially [[JawDrop Genie's]].
* Once "Friend Like Me" is done, all the magical stuff the Genie conjures goes away, leaving only a beeping sign saying 'Applause'.
** What makes it even funnier is if you look closely, [[http://37.media.tumblr.com/0522533e43b642bb1e5b409db9d8b15f/tumblr_mmpc2iFLWL1s4zjvuo4_500.gif Carpet actually does applaud]].
* Aladdin meets Jafar for the first time. All of it. Jafar's old man disguise, the GrossUpCloseUp of his teeth, and the scene reveals that poor Iago has been stuffed under his cloak the entire time.
* On a more meta-note: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjWC7ZlTATg Google Translate Sings: "A Whole New World" from Aladdin]]. Of particular note is the line [[spoiler: "Via Hentai diamond skies"]].
* When it's revealed that "Prince Ali" has ninety-five white Persian monkeys, the captain and the guards are dancing like a bunch of idiots and singing, "He's got the monkeys! Let's see the monkeys!"
* Jasmine confront Jafar just as he's sneaking out of his secret door, forcing him to try to conceal it throughout the whole conversation. Iago doesn't ''quite'' make it out:
-->'''Iago:''' (struggling in the door) "Jafar could you just..." (Jafar kicks the door all the way shut) "OH! THAT HURT!!"
* The return of Iago's conscience. Apparently, Iago chained him up and dropped him into the ocean.
-->'''Iago:''' You were cramping my style.
* The VillainTeamUp between the two LaughablyEvil Abis Mal and Mechanikles is an absolute joyride from beginning to end.
* In ''The Secret of Dagger Rock'' there's this little gem where Mozenrath proves it's very possible to be a DeadpanSnarker even when you're ChewingTheScenery.
-->'''Aladdin:''' You lost this battle the moment you made Jasmine mad.
-->'''Mozenrath:''' Oh no! I've angered the ''princess''.
-->'''Aladdin:''' You don't get it. I've seen her mad.
-->'''Mozenrath:''' Oh, should I tremble at the painted toes of her ''dainty little feet?!'' I don't think so!
* For one of Mozenrath's coolest ''and'' funniest moments, look [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ZgxZrqKqg here]].
* A merchant tries to sell [[OurMermaidsAreDifferent Saleen]] a fish... whom she apparently knew.
-->'''Saleen:''' Charlie? You reckless fool.
* At the end of the episode that first introduced Mozenrath, Aladdin and his friends have been manipulated to helping Mozenrath capture a creature, the Thirdac, that eats magic which he plans to use for his own ends. Aladdin is furious and returns to stop Mozenrath. He threatens that he'll release the Thirdac and sic him on Mozenrath if Mozenrath doesn't send it back to where it came from.
--> '''Mozenrath''': You wouldn't. [[LawfulGood You're not that ruthless]]!
--> '''Aladdin''': You're right - I'm not. [[GoodIsNotNice But he is]]!
--> '''[[TokenEvilTeammate Iago]]''': And man, do I feel cranky!
* The opening of the episode "Sneeze the Day" opens with Aladdin, his friends and the guards chasing a jewel thief in Agrabah. He nearly gets away on on a passing cart, but smacks his head on an arc and falls off. When he gets back up, he sees Genie charging him in football gear. [[OhCrap The look on his face]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzS_QZWXoUQ is priceless.]]
** There is also the thief's Shout Outs to the movie.
* ''The Lost City of the Sun'' is full of it.
** Mozenrath towards his mooks for trying to slink away "while I'm ranting!"
** "It appears Shamash had quite the sense of humor"
** Iago getting the sprites to go on strike
*** And the Mozenrath notices the disguised-as-sprites Genie, Iago, and Abu look odd for sprites.
---> '''Genie-sprite''': Uh...we're from Ohio.
* From the guest villain Chaos (voiced by MattFrewer): "But I never liked Fate. Predestination goes against the grain. Besides, he cheats at cards."
!!The Disneyland stage show
* The Disneyland stage show gets one hilarious one close to the end, where Iago (probably as a ShoutOut to ''Return of Jafar'') tries to convince the good guys that he's reformed, honestly, and starts singing about how he's become ''"A whole new biiiirrrd...!"'' Needless to say, nobody buys it.
** In at least one version, Genie calls him "the Tiki Room Reject", made even funnier by the fact that [[HilariousInHindsight the "Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management)", which starred Iago and]] [[Disney/TheLionKing Zazu]], [[HilariousInHindsight had to be retooled because the Iago animatronic malfunctioned and was rendered inoperable]].
* This troper saw a performance several years ago where the Genie said after being freed from the lamp "I'm free! I feel like Martha Stewart!"
** What's great about the stage show is that periodically, the Genie's pop culture references change to whatever's most popular during that time. As this troper recalls, the Genie once introduced himself as [[Franchise/PiratesOfTheCaribbean Captain Jack Sparrow]].
** This troper recalls another reference when a certain game show was popular at the time:
--> '''Genie:''' You are [[Series/TheWeakestLink the weakest link]], goodbye! (throws lamp away)
** This troper recalls yet another reference from another performance when the Genie was throwing away the lamp after sealing Jafar in it:
--> '''Genie:''' [[Series/TheApprentice You're fired.]]
* Another great moment: Jafar summons Genie for the first time, but Genie is caught in the shower, singing Jasmine's IWantSong from earlier. Then it goes:
--> '''Genie:''' (sees Jafar) AAAHH! A MAN! (covers chest)
* Who could forget the classic Sultan Peppershaker joke?
* It's also quite common for him to say to Jafar "[[XCalledTheyWantTheirYBack Cher called, she wants her costume back.]] Or the same with "Lady Gaga."
* Let's face it, pretty much anything the Genie says.
* There was one performance (it's on Website/YouTube) where as Aladdin has to tell the Genie he can't wish him free, a baby in the audience started to cry, very noticeably as the rest of the audience was silent. Genie sputters for a bit, then says "You know what, Al? ''That baby's crying 'cause of you!''"
!!The Broadway Musical
* On the soundtrack for the musical, there is a track called "Genie Medley," which is mainly Adam Jacobs (Aladdin) and James Monroe Iglehart (Genie) singing duets of classic songs by Alan Menken.
** In the musical proper, Genie takes a break in "Friend Like Me" to sing a couple of old classics, which are "Beauty and the Beast," "Part of Your World," "Under the Sea," "Colors of the Wind," and "Belle (Reprise)"