* Where do we begin? Well, the beginning of the whole saga has the Hero on a cliff...and then it gets hit by lightning and we see a scene of the hero getting battered and bruised as he slides down onto the ground below.
** At the Arc Attack live event, the hero has used [[ThePowerOfRock The Power of Rock]] to power up Arc Attack's lab. They have a sense of deja vu on the mountain...[[HereWeGoAgain because it's the very SAME mountain from the beginning of the game!]] They then proceed to fall off it once more.
* In the Escherion saga, the player has obtained the Runix Cube and is prepared to beat Escherion...by throwing the cube and hitting Escherion with it! It spectacularly fails to have any effect.
** Later, in the same saga, after his defeat, Escherion attempts to turn you inside-out to avoid underestimating you again... and then you pull out a mirror and reflect his inversion magic right back at him! After that, he ends up casting Fireball and Ice Shard on himself, and then uses Polymorph and turns himself into a frog, which is really hilarious. And to top it all off, in the end, you throw in a frog pun saying that it's been a [[IncrediblyLamePun "toad-ally un-frog-ettable experience"]].
* There's Cysero's wedding event and he needs items to make Nursey's ring with.[[note]]Cysero states that Nursey's looks are actually based on his wife's.[[/note]] After getting the items, the hero needs to get the item for his portable magic forge. So, what did he disguise it as? A POTATO.
* In Ryuuji and Nythera's wedding event, the first trial is mining a special gem in a cave. While the hero does so, they also realize someone else is there...that someone is Artix who's only there cause he's helping out a friend (Ryuuji) win some trial. Cue the mad dash.
** Earlier on, Nythera gives PuppyDogEyes to her father in an attempt to not get married. It fails, by the way.
* In the Battleoff event, the Hero sees opposites of people and places. When they see Cysero and Warlic, they wonder if they have something nonsensical (or something on the lines of what Cysero would make) and Cysero replies: "That is silly. Can we focus on the task at hand please?"
** Also during the event is Artix appearing at the end who was shocked to find out that [[spoiler: the player defeated Undead Artix and he wasn't invited.]] This is added by him screaming "I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!!"
* The hero defeating Artix at Lightguard Keep by the time-honored "your shoe's untied" ploy. Poor guy tries to fight it, but he eventually gives in.
* Twilly defeating Nyctox, the Fear of the Dark, during the Fear Chaser event by innocently saying, "You're right! The darkness isn't scary after all!", complete with Nyctox's hilariously high-pitched BigNo as he suffers a CriticalExistenceFailure.
* The Book of Lore EATING the giant book at the end of the Temple at Doomwood.
* The Ebil Dread part of the August 2010 Friday the 13th event, which has Artix and the Hero up against some very, very pink undead. Did we mention that [[WhyDidItHaveToBeSnakes Artix is utterly terrified of the color pink?]]
* When you fight off Safira's champion...you get a parody of Edward from Twilight. This means that the Hero gets to just massively poke fun and insult the parody by making fun of why the vampire sparkles, his hair and stating that his girlfriend left him for a werewolf cause "she MUST have a thing for bad hair."
* The scene(s) where Ryoku is charging up his attack Soul Nuke. You immediately think that it's an immediate OneHitKO, right? Well, he screams and he is charging his attack and it takes a LONG TIME. How long? Well, the Hero gets a drink: still charging. Player takes a nap: still charging. Player asks if they can go talk to Ai no Miko: Sure! Leaves and does many quests, fights O-Dokuro and Kitsune: OVERCHARGING. Then the player wishes to have won the tournament...here goes Ryoku, ALMOST about to unleash the attack...so the player simply clocks him.
* [[spoiler: Chuckles saving Gravelyn from Noxus and getting his body for a promotion. A great way to end a two-year BrickJoke!]]
* In the final confrontation against Vordred, you can choose to try and get Artix away from him. You knocked Artix out earlier by telling him his shoe was untied. As it turns out, he took precautions. He's not wearing shoes under his armor. Or anything but his boxers, for that matter.
* Your character when they're [[spoiler:undead in Doomwood forgot the undead can't talk and cause the Paladins to panic]].
** Even better? Prior to that, the character--who's disguise is a ''paper bag with a skull doodled on it'' becomes GenreSavvy to know that by putting a special rock down, things are gonna get bad. So they punt it away.
* During the January 2011 Friday the 13th event, anytime Andrew the "Unicorn Crooner" appears. Especially in the intro, when you just don't expect him coming.
** And Voltaire at first decides not to deal with the whole thing until the Hero states that the little robot girl [[ItMakesSenseInContext grew big and shoots missiles.]]
* J6, a BadassNormal BountyHunter starts freaking out in his wedding event for good reason: 1) we have [[LethalChef Oishi]] and [[BunnyEarsLawyer Cysero]] making the wedding cake, 2) the cruise ship is infested with ''Chaos Goats'' and 3) his first bounty is up to capture him. You wouldn't expect someone so stoic to be freaking out like this.
* The 2012 Mogloween event has a couple. These include:
** Kimberly in a cage and asking for snacks. Cysero [[CrazyPrepared carried two types of trail mix and a whole roasted turkey on him.]] Kimberly asks for the turkey.
** When the Hero finds Cysero and he's not talking, it's revealed he's ''asleep standing up''. And when they find Junior and Mr. Socks in straitjackets, Cysero only compliments on awesome they are.
* During the 12-12-12 opening, the Hero tells Blizzy how some bad event happens every Frostval and says that something is coming this way. Cue Auton coming in proclaiming that the world is DOOMED, and the Hero giving a FacePalm.
* During the scene where [[spoiler:Lionfang tries to use the Tears of the Mother on Drakath]], our favorite BigBad shows that he can be quite the hilarious troll when he wants to be, throwing out a ShoutOut to Film/TheWizardOfOz before revealing how [[spoiler:Lionfang]] screwed up.
* Any scene involving Cysero during the Center of Lore quest. This includes:
** The hero getting the items needed for the drilling machine and Cysero thinking that it's their project. When the hero asks what he's working on, Cysero replies, "I guess it's a duck" before chucking it. Then he completes the drilling machine...but it's ''tiny''. Cysero's excuse is that the hero never stated that it had to be big.
** Then, when the hero gets the items for the growth potion, Cysero states that he can't pour it until you give it a name. Warlic just replies "Just get on with it." Cysero then states that the drill is now called the "Jusgedonwithit"
*** Then it starts drilling and the hero is speechless because they were supposed to be in it. Cysero, then reminds the hero, that [[ExactWords they only asked for a machine to drill into Lore and that it has to be big. Nothing else.]]
*** Then, Cysero decides the best way to enter through the center of Lore. "CANNONBALL!!!!"
* The final portion of Grimskull's dungeon has several murals depicting the boss, showcasing its immunity to melee attacks, magic, and the elements. The player character enters the boss room, and... [[spoiler: the boss has starved to death, since Grimskull hadn't fed him in about ten years.]]
* The September 2013 Friday the 13th Event has a couple of them. One of them having the Hero pulling out a Pokedex to analyze the Hargoyle and tossing it away and saying it was a copyright infringement doo-hickey.
** Another is the constant 4th wall breaking antics Voltaire goes through. For example:
-->'''Hero:''' (after Captain Von Roach states he's going to steal the booty) [[HehHehYouSaidX He said booty]].
-->'''Voltaire:''' I know! And this is supposed to be a kid's game!
* All of Adam and Michelle's wedding on Youtube. It has to be seen to believed. The [=AQWorlds=] version is also hilarious. Examples include:
** The quest to find the girl trapped has the hero meeting up with YODO (which is short for "You only die once") and he activates a trap that drops him to a pit and has him eating by a monster.
** The ring the hero and Artix find lands them in ''Adam and Michelle's'' wedding in the real world.
--> "You broke the fourth, fifth and Sixth walls!"
** Grimskull asking Mort about which ring was on the pedestal.
** At the part where the knight comes to object, Brutalcorn is also there. The preacher replies, "I saw the video on Youtube! This isn't how it goes!"
** The CaptainErsatz of Iron Man and Batman (known in the event as Iron Hero and Nightwyvern) trying to get Michelle to join them.
** Finally, the scene with Jimmy Hart coming in begins with the [[NotSoAboveItAll the preacher]] exclaiming if it's time. "I'm a fan of old school wrestling!" Cue an old Artix Entertainment based monster, Jimmy the Eye-Heart, making an appearance.
** the first secret alternate ending has the hero challenge Adam himself. Adam points out he programmed the game, and therefore can make his character invincible. The Hero wins by pointing out his shoelaces are untied.
* The 2014 Hero's Heart Day event begins with Beleen stating how she'll place a Crystalized Cherry on top of Red Velvet Mountain and when Sir Racha asks if he can join the quest, she replies that he's a good friend of hers. Cue a green border around his face titled "Friend Zone" and him crying his eyes out.