* The entire "Rudy the Undead Hound" discussion from the second podcast.
* Any time the players engage in the VitriolicBestBuds act, but perhaps the best example comes up early in season 4, when recapping the previous season's finale.
-->'''Mike:''' I feel like it was a clean job.\\
'''Scott:''' Yea, we only lost the [[Franchise/StarTrek red]] [[Creator/WilWheaton shirt]].
* The second PAX game was outrageous.
-->'''Wil:''' You guys, I saw a lot of necromancers when I was in Hell.
-->'''Scott:''' When you were in 'Nam?
-->'''Jerry:''' Not Nam, Hell!
-->'''Wil:''' Nam ''was'' hell. "Necromancers are dicks, you guys. Necromancers are dicks." Aeofel just stares off, the wings beating beneath him, his silvery hair blowing out behind him, a thousand-square stare in his eyes. He feels nostalgia as a standard action. A single tear falls from his perfectly black, orbular eye, and turns into a diamond as the wind catches it and carries it away.
* From the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2knLHWucK1A&t=24m45s 2012 PAX session]]: an audience member warns the group to "[[TemptingFate watch out for acid pits]]," which prompts numerous cries of "TooSoon" from the group, as well as a middle finger from Wil. However, this is immediately before the group realizes they've triggered the floor to give way...to a massive acid pit.
* The Darkmagic family song:
-->''We are the Darkmagics\\
Come see our bitchin' house!\\
Our favourite young son\\
His name is Jim.\\
And he loves to\\
'''[[spoiler:[[ADateWithRosiePalms MASTURBATE ALL DAY!\\
MASTURBATE ALL DAY!\\
MASTURBATE ALL DAAAAAAAY!]]]]'''''
* Omin isn't really known for his physical prowess, but...
-->'''Chris''': Did you just beat [[BoisterousBruiser Binwin Bronzebottom]] in a test of strength?
-->'''Jerry''': ''And'' intellect.
-->'''Chris''': Who the fuck are you and [[KillAndReplace what did you do with Jerry]]?
** And he does it again next turn!
* In the 2013 PAX game, when Mike and Scott reveal that they have no idea what [[spoiler: [[NighInvulnerability The Tarrasque]]]] is.
-->'''Chris:''' What are you doing at this table, man?!
* LastWords: ''Is THIS your card...?''
* In the 2014 PAX game, Morgan Webb asking during a male NPC's description of a female NPC "Is she prettier than me?" in a slightly neurotic way. She had Mike, Jerry, and Scott all keeled over laughing. Probably something you never thought you'd hear during a D&D game.
-->'''Jerry:''' [[TheSmurfettePrinciple We've never had that joke at the table]].
* All of Scott's horrible puns.
-->"That last relationship was really ''dragon'' on."
-->"You ''stalagmite'' make it".
* During Season 3 Mike was having a bit too much fun with [[UnfriendlyFire Coordinated Explosion]], which lead to the following conversation during the climax were the group was in a bit of a tight spot.
-->'''Mike''':[''About to cast Scorching Burst''] How hurt are you?
-->'''Jerry''': Hurt. Do you want to include me just for 1+!
-->'''Mike''':Well, I'm just throwing it out there!
-->'''Mike''': I might also get a 2+ if I hit both of you...
-->'''Mike''': Fine, fine I ''won't''.
* Near the end of Season 9's game at PAX East 2015, this glorious exchange takes place:
-->'''Mike''': Is this whole room a truth zone?
-->'''Mike''': I fucked your sister.
** Cue [[PatrickRothfuss Patrick Rothfuss]] promptly (and completely) losing it for a solid thirty seconds.
* From the game at PAX Prime 2015
** Patrick Rothfuss asking Chris if Drizzt is using his elemental scimitars, while they are stuck through another player's character. Everyone is either dumbfounded or reminding him that he's supposed to be on their side.