* The entire "Rudy the Undead Hound" discussion from the second podcast.
* The second PAX game was outrageous.
-->'''Wil:''' You guys, I saw a lot of necromancers when I was in Hell.
-->'''Scott:''' When you were in 'Nam?
-->'''Jerry:''' Not Nam, Hell!
-->'''Wil:''' Nam ''was'' hell. "Necromancers are dicks, you guys. Necromancers are dicks." Aeofel just stares off, the wings beating beneath him, his silvery hair blowing out behind him, a thousand-square stare in his eyes. He feels nostalgia as a standard action. A single tear falls from his perfectly black, orbular eye, and turns into a diamond as the wind catches it and carries it away.
* The Darkmagic family song:
-->''We are the Darkmagics\\
Come see our bitchin' house!\\
Our favourite young son\\
His name is Jim.\\
And he loves to\\
'''[[spoiler:[[ADateWithRosiePalms MASTURBATE ALL DAY!\\
MASTURBATE ALL DAY!\\
MASTURBATE ALL DAAAAAAAY!]]]]'''''
* Omin isn't really known for his physical prowess, but...
-->'''Chris''': Did you just beat [[BoisterousBruiser Binwin Bronzebottom]] in a test of strength?
-->'''Jerry''': ''And'' intellect.
-->'''Chris''': Who the fuck are you and [[KillAndReplace what did you do with Jerry]]?
** And he does it again next turn!
* In the 2013 PAX game, when Mike and Scott reveal that they have no idea what [[spoiler: [[NighInvulnerability The Tarrasqe]]]] is.
-->'''Chris:''' What are you doing at this table, man?!
* LastWords: ''Is THIS your card...?''
* In the 2014 PAX game, Morgan Webb asking during a male NPC's description of a female NPC "Is she prettier than me?" in a slightly neurotic way. She had Mike, Jerry, and Scott all keeled over laughing. Probably something you never thought you'd hear during a D&D game.
-->'''Jerry:''' We've never had that joke at the table.