* The entire "Rudy the Undead Hound" discussion from the second podcast.
* Any time the players engage in the VitriolicBestBuds act, but perhaps the best example comes up early in season 4, when recapping the previous season's finale.
-->'''Mike:''' I feel like it was a clean job.\\
'''Scott:''' Yea, we only lost the [[Franchise/StarTrek red]] [[Creator/WilWheaton shirt]].
* The second PAX game was outrageous.
-->'''Wil:''' You guys, I saw a lot of necromancers when I was in Hell.
-->'''Scott:''' When you were in 'Nam?
-->'''Jerry:''' Not Nam, Hell!
-->'''Wil:''' Nam ''was'' hell. "Necromancers are dicks, you guys. Necromancers are dicks." Aeofel just stares off, the wings beating beneath him, his silvery hair blowing out behind him, a thousand-square stare in his eyes. He feels nostalgia as a standard action. A single tear falls from his perfectly black, orbular eye, and turns into a diamond as the wind catches it and carries it away.
* The Darkmagic family song:
-->''We are the Darkmagics\\
Come see our bitchin' house!\\
Our favourite young son\\
His name is Jim.\\
And he loves to\\
'''[[spoiler:[[ADateWithRosiePalms MASTURBATE ALL DAY!\\
MASTURBATE ALL DAY!\\
MASTURBATE ALL DAAAAAAAY!]]]]'''''
* Omin isn't really known for his physical prowess, but...
-->'''Chris''': Did you just beat [[BoisterousBruiser Binwin Bronzebottom]] in a test of strength?
-->'''Jerry''': ''And'' intellect.
-->'''Chris''': Who the fuck are you and [[KillAndReplace what did you do with Jerry]]?
** And he does it again next turn!
* In the 2013 PAX game, when Mike and Scott reveal that they have no idea what [[spoiler: [[NighInvulnerability The Tarrasque]]]] is.
-->'''Chris:''' What are you doing at this table, man?!
* LastWords: ''Is THIS your card...?''
* In the 2014 PAX game, Morgan Webb asking during a male NPC's description of a female NPC "Is she prettier than me?" in a slightly neurotic way. She had Mike, Jerry, and Scott all keeled over laughing. Probably something you never thought you'd hear during a D&D game.
-->'''Jerry:''' [[TheSmurfettePrinciple We've never had that joke at the table]].
* All of Scott's horrible puns.
-->"That last relationship was really ''dragon'' on."
* During Season 3 Mike was having a bit too much fun with [[UnfriendlyFire Coordinated Explosion]], which lead to the following conversation during the climax were the group was in a bit of a tight spot.
-->'''Mike''':[''About to cast Scorching Burst''] How hurt are you?
-->'''Jerry''': Hurt. Do you want to include me just for 1+!
-->'''Mike''':Well, I'm just throwing it out there!
-->'''Mike''': I might also get a 2+ if I hit both of you...
-->'''Mike''': Fine, fine I ''won't''.
* Near the end of Season 9's game at PAX East 2015, this glorious exchange takes place:
-->'''Mike''': Is this whole room a truth zone?
-->'''Mike''': I fucked your sister.
** Cue [[PatrickRothfuss Patrick Rothfuss]] promptly (and completely) losing it for a solid thirty seconds.