* ''ARMA: Armed Assault'', the ''Queen's Gambit'' expansion. One word: "[[GettingCrapPastTheRadar Titsabella]]".
* The fan-made [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coRoRTWPb-4&feature=related Battlebus]].
* [[http://kotaku.com/5928165/when-a-pc-game-gets-confused-with-a-military-aircraft-controversy A Japanese blogger mistook a video of an in-game Osprey blowing up for being real and used it as proof that it is unsafe and should not be used in Japan.]]
* [[http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/09/27/itv-documentary-cant-tell-the-difference-between-gaming-and-reality-mistakes-arma-2-for-secret-ira-film/ Similar to the above one in Japan, ITV had a little bit of a problem telling the difference between real life and Arma 2 as well.]]
* "Hey, I'm the fuckin' boss here!"
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70tuAXKmuoU&t=45s Tanny's demonstration of Scottish slang]]
* At the start of the first campaign mission in ''Arma 3'', the player can have their character walk around [[spoiler:the base before hopping into the helicopter]], and one of the scenery props... is [[http://i.imgur.com/zFxbRQ2.jpg THIS]].
* The second mission of the second campaign episode in ''Arma 3'' has [[spoiler:Kerry linking up with guerrillas on Altis]], only to then be ordered [[spoiler:into their offroad]]. Along the way, after being counseled about [[spoiler:pretending to be civilians]] to get through enemy checkpoints, [[spoiler:Kerry asks why the guerrillas ordered him to drive]] and he's told in no uncertain terms: "[[spoiler:''[[BrutalHonesty You are the one they will shoot first]]'']]."
-->[[spoiler:'''Kerry''': "''[[SarcasmMode Oh. Great. I'm honored.]]''"]]
** The dialogue throughout the [[spoiler:driving]] sequence is basically VitriolicBestBuds.
* From the ''Arma 3'' [=v1.12=] patch changelog: "''[[http://imgur.com/4h0DtVq Fixed: CTD when a rabbit opens a vehicle's inventory]]''."