* The Wall's monologue in the [[ShowWithinAShow play within a play]].
** In fact, any time that the Rude Mechanicals are on stage. Bottom and Quince are made of funny.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y24geONER0k&feature=related Here]]'s an especially impassioned production of the PlayWithinAPlay, by [[Music/TheBeatles a talented group of humorists]].
** Really, if the show-within-a-show isn't the funniest part of your production, your mechanicals are doing something wrong.
* Specific to a certain production (London, in 2006, by the Royal Shakespeare Company), but...
** "'I go, I go; look how I go,/Swifter than arrow from the Tartar's bow!' Puck delivers this line with great enthusiasm... before plodding slowly off stage right.
* "I am speechless and have nothing to say."
* Oberon's "I am invisible, and will overhear their conference" is pretty funny considering he's been on stage, completely visible, for an entire scene.
* The 2012 production in Washington Dc had Puck [[PassThePopcorn eating popcorn while watching the effects of the Love Potion]].
** The DC production also cast Lysander as an awkward loser of a guitarist. CringeComedy ensues.
* "I say I love thee more than he can do!"
* In the 2013 production at the Globe Theatre: Puck's pointing out that Oberon's instructions weren't clear enough ("Did not you tell me I should know the man by the Athenian garment be had on?"), and thus that the entire mess is ''his'' fault, was met by a subdued "Oh yeah."