* Many despite the amount of serious content. Highlights include Juan's stripping his recently robbed victims naked and finding out he'd been [[spoiler: conned into becoming a "great grand glorious hero of the revolution" by Mallory]].
* The very first scene involves Juan ''taking a leak''.
* When he realizes John's a demolitions expert, his vision has a GIANT BANNER of his dream bank hanging in mid-air over John's head. "Trippy" doesn't even ''begin'' to describe it!
* Juan drunkenly gushing over Mesa Verde, even though he only remembers the bank.
* Juan being unable to get his machine gun to start.
* This exchange, when Juan wants to quit his ties with the revolution.
-->'''John''': Oh, you can't leave now, Juan-o. You're a grand and glorious hero of the revolution now.
-->'''Juan''': Can I tell you something?
-->'''Juan''' ''(whispering)'': ''Fuck you!''
* Juan's double take at finding how many people he freed from the vaults.