* "Real estate!"
** Ruined in the Polish translation, which translated this line simply as [[BlindIdiotTranslation "Something valuable!"]]
** The original Finnish dub misses the joke completely: Lucy says that she wants ''[[MyHovercraftIsFullOfEels reality]]'' for Christmas.
* Schroeder trying to play ''Jingle Bells'' to Lucy's satisfaction.
** Not to mention him playing an extremely simple version with a glare on his face, then having Lucy scream "THAT'S IT!!!", sending him flying.
** His first attempt has his piano sounding like a regular grand piano, his second attempt has it sounding like an ''organ'', and his exasperated attempt actually sounds like a toy piano.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YubVPL1X_AQ Snoopy mocking]] Lucy's directing demands and gestures, then ducking her fist and [[TakeThatKiss licking her]] in retaliation.
** '''Lucy''': "Yes, he's even a good [[EverythingsBetterWithPenguins penguin]]."
** Better yet, Snoopy does an imitation of all the animals Lucy wants him to do and after she says the above-mentioned line, he jumps onto her head, imitating a vulture.
** "AUGH! I've been kissed by a dog! I have dog germs! Get hot water! Get some disinfectant! Get some iodine!" Then ''Snoopy'' makes a disgusted face, as if to say "That was no picnic for me, either!"
* Snoopy's dancing to Schroeder's music, until Lucy and Schroeder glare at him, after which he sulks away sheepishly.
* Linus gets a lot of good lines:
-->"Christmas is not only getting too commercial, it's getting too dangerous."\\
"Gee, [[RealityIsUnrealistic do they still make wooden Christmas trees]]?"\\
"You know, maybe Lucy's right -- of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."
* '''Charlie Brown:''' "I've killed it..."
** Actually, this scene counts as both this and a TearJerker.
* The kids dancing, particularly Shermy doing the zombie walk and 5 doing... whatever he's doing.
** And Violet's air-punching. What's up with that?
* Lucy and Linus arguing over Linus having to memorize a script:
-->'''Linus:''' Give me one good reason why I should memorize this.\\
'''Lucy:''' I'll give you ''FIVE'' good reasons!" *''holds up five fingers and makes, finger by finger, into a fist''* "One! Two! Three! Four! ''FIVE!!''\\
'''Linus:''' ''Those are good reasons!'' Christmas is not only getting too commercial, it's getting ''too dangerous!''
** Linus' response to Lucy asking him to get rid of the blanket after being threatened with her fist...
-->'''Lucy:''' And get rid of that stupid blanket! What's a shepherd going to look like holding a stupid blanket like that?\\
'''Linus:''' Well, this is one shepherd who's going to keep his trusty blanket with him. ''[drapes blanket over his head like a shepherd's hat]'' See? You wouldn't hit an innocent shepherd, would you?
* The way Frieda says her line when she complains about having to work with Pig-Pen:
-->'''Frieda:''' We can't go on -- there's too much dust. It's taking the curl out of my ''naturally curly HAIR!''
** Frieda's line is even funnier if you actually HAVE naturally curly hair, and know that this is just nonsense.
* In a Meta example, during the 1966 Emmy Awards, when the special won the award for Outstanding Children's Program, it was mispronounced as "A Charlie ''Bound'' Christmas''. Yup, even in real life, something winds up going wrong for Charlie Brown!
* Some of the child actors didn't know how to read, so they had to be fed their lines one at a time, leading to such unintentionally hilarious lines as:
** "In spite of my outward appearance, I shall try to run (splice) a neat inn".
** "I only want what's coming to me. (splice) All I want is my fair share".
* Shermy's one line is pretty funny, in a dry sort of way.
-->'''Shermy:''' Every Christmas is the same. I always end up playing a shepherd.
* Snoopy decorating his dog house for a Christmas display contest.
-->'''Charlie:''' ''[reading flyer]'' "Find the true meaning of Christmas? Win money, money, money? Spectacular, super-colossal neighborhood Christmas lights and display contest?" Lights and display contest?! Oh, no! My own dog, gone commercial.