* "Real estate!"
** Ruined in the Polish translation, which translated this line simply as [[BlindIdiotTranslation "Something valuable!"]]
** The original Finnish dub misses the joke completely: Sally says that she wants ''[[MyHovercraftIsFullOfEels reality]]'' for Christmas.
* Schroeder trying to play ''Jingle Bells'' to Lucy's satisfaction.
** Not to mention him playing an extremely simple version with a glare on his face, then having Lucy scream "THAT'S IT!!!", sending him flying.
** His first attempt has his piano sounding like a regular grand piano, his second attempt has it sounding like an ''organ'', and his exasperated attempt actually sounds like a toy piano.
* Snoopy mocking Lucy's directing demands and gestures, then ducking her fist and [[TakeThatKiss licking her]] in retaliation.
** '''Lucy''': "Yes, he's even a good [[EverythingsBetterWithPenguins penguin]]."
** Better yet, Snoopy does an imitation of all the animals Lucy wants him to do and after she says the above-mentioned line, he jumps onto her head, imitating a vulture.
** "AUGH! I've been kissed by a dog! I have dog germs! Get hot water! Get some disinfectant! Get some iodine!"
* Linus gets a lot of good lines:
-->"Christmas is not only getting too commercial, it's getting too dangerous."\\
"Gee, [[RealityIsUnrealistic do they still make wooden Christmas trees]]?"\\
"You know, maybe Lucy's right -- of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."
* '''Charlie Brown''': "I've killed it..."
** Actually, this scene counts as both this and a TearJerker.
* The kids dancing, particularly Shermy doing the zombie walk and 5 doing... whatever he's doing.
** And Violet's air-punching. What's up with that?
* Lucy and Linus arguing over Linus having to memorize a script:
-->'''LINUS:''' Give me one good reason why I should memorize this.
-->'''LUCY:''' I'll give you ''FIVE'' good reasons!" *''holds up five fingers and makes, finger by finger, into a fist''* "One! Two! Three! Four! ''FIVE!!''
-->'''LINUS:''' ''Those are good reasons!'' Christmas is not only getting too commercial, it's getting ''too dangerous!''
* The way Frieda says her line when she complains about having to work with Pig-Pen:
-->'''Frieda:''' We can't go on -- there's too much dust. It's taking the curl out of my ''naturally curly HAIR!''
** Frieda's line is even funnier if you actually HAVE naturally curly hair, and know that this is just nonsense.