[[folder: '''Fridge Brilliance''' ]]
* In the season 2 premier, it is discovered that accounting has one more employe than is needed and in "Scott's Tots" it is revealed that Kevin originally applied for a warehouse job but Michael had a "good feeling" about him and gave him an accounting job.
* Why would Dwight have Meredith, of all people, help him put the raccoon in Holly's car during Toby's good-bye party? He insisted it wasn't rabid, but he had no way of knowing for sure - and since Meredith had already been exposed to rabies earlier in the season, [[FridgeHorror he probably thought she wouldn't die if she was bitten!]]
* It has been a long time since Angela had interacted with Andy at all, so why did she suddenly go tell him not to let pride get in the way on his last day of Dunder Mifflin? Let's backtrack here. Angela wasn't talking about her recent scandal with the senator, she was actually talking about her life for the past 9 years. She was also apologizing to Andy for using him to get revenge on Dwight, which caused a chain reaction that lead to her downfall.
* During the episode "Casino Night", Oscar is the one who is opposed to giving the money to the Boy Scouts. Not only because of the reason stated, but because Oscar is gay and the Boy Scouts are homophobic.
[[folder: '''Fridge Horror''' ]]
* Dwight's fire drill. WhatAnIdiot, right? But...the office did not follow any safety procedures and started panicking. It was 2009 and not one of them had the idea to use their cell phones to call for help. Despite his insane line of thinking, Dwight was right all along. What would happened if the staff was trapped in a real burning building?
* In universe, after Michael hits Meredith with his car, Jim starts to wonder about the time Michael came into work complaining about hitting a "speed bump" on the freeway.