%% This isn't Troper Tales or a forum. Refrain from first person entries, speculation, and "replying" to entries. RepairDontRespond is in effect here as much as any other page.
%% Fridge that demands an answer goes on the Headscratchers tab.
%% If you want to add a fridge example that needs an answer, or see a fridge example you want to answer, move it over to Headscratchers.
[[folder: Fridge Brilliance ]]
* The Sand 'Realm' is, technically, in the Ocean Realm. Spirit Tracks is a rough sequel to Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass-- the latter of which placed an emphasis on sand... in an ocean setting. It's also been noted, elsewhere on this wiki, that the Ocean Realm's symbol resembles an hourglass. Might be a coincidence, might be an obscure ContinuityNod / MythologyGag (hard to tell which with the continuity, sometimes.)
* The colors on the pipes of the Spirit Flute all correspond the six Lokomos you meet: [[spoiler:Gage, Steem, Carben, Embrose, Rael, and Anjean.]]
* While playing the Snow Temple, you'll notice that the completed bell puzzle sounds exactly like the first bit of "Do You Hear What I Hear." Snow Temple... snow... winter... Christmas...
* This incarnation of Zelda is noticeably feisty, even if she tries to play the princess' part dictated "by family tradition". Why? She's Tetra's granddaughter. She must have inherited some of the pirate genes.
* Why Fraaz needs to inflate to use his fire-based abilities:
** Snow often falls at higher elevations, and the air gets thinner the higher in elevation you go so he would need to be able to take in large amounts of air to fuel his magic.
** Alternatively, due to less air pressure by elevation, he's sucking in the same air he needs, but the air can expand more, due to less air pushing back, thus making him bigger than he would normally need to.
[[folder: Fridge Logic ]]
On the [[Headscratchers/TheLegendOfZeldaSpiritTracks headscratchers]] page.