%% This isn't Troper Tales or a forum. Refrain from first person entries, speculation, and "replying" to entries. RepairDontRespond is in effect here as much as any other page.
%% Fridge that demands an answer goes on the Headscratchers tab.
%% If you want to add a fridge example that needs an answer, or see a fridge example you want to answer, move it over to Headscratchers.
[[folder: Fridge Brilliance ]]
* Why did Link get imprisoned in the mirror? He didn't have the COURAGE to face Ganon by himself! Because Harkinian took the TRIFORCE OF COURAGE.
* The TRIFORCE OF WISDOM said the King would safely return. Nothing was said about "when" or "with whom".
* Eating an Octorok wouldn't really be that bad. If you think of it, Octoroks are just Hyrule version of octopuses, and octopus is a delicacy in some countries.
* Only Link can defeat Ganon... Except Gwonam was talking about ''the Island of Koridai''. AintNoRule saying Zelda couldn't go defeat him in Tolemac or in Gamelon.
* King Harkinian setencing the traitorous Duke Onkled to "scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule" seems like CoolAndUnusualPunishment at best...until you consider that Hyrule is also home to many dungeons full of deadly creatures, and Onkled would have to scrub the floors of those dungeons. In other words, it's a death sentence in disguise!
[[folder: Fridge Horror ]]
* Why does the General Store guy act so suspicious? When you don't have enough rubies, he says, "You'll have to wipe out a few more Goriyas to get that." Considering that in ''Faces of Evil'' every Goriya WasOnceAMan, this may mean that the shopkeeper is aware of it and still encourages Zelda to kill the transformed citizens for their money.